Bacolod Organic Farmer's Market

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Goats cheese definitely interested. We did not spot any cheese there so if you could explain location be great. We were there around pm. Bit off topic how ever worth a mention. Citi hardware Lacson sucks......customer service stinks.....told manager tI was intending to spend around 1/2 mill on construction materials today.....he was to tired to be off service or even find me a boy. Citihardware on Bago highway fantastic, helpful, considerate and oh so funny. Had a great time, heaps of laughs ! spent our money...happily ..

Goat's cheese is found on the right side about 2/3 the way up from the fish stall going towards the chorizo. It is set back a bit and wrapped in banana leaves. 30p a pack and not very big. Go close and ask for Baaaa queso. Make a bunting motion with your head.

I agree with you views on the 2 Citi Hardware stores. I bought a water pump at the Lacson Street store and needed 3/4 inch hose to go with it. They could not find any so I asked if they could check at the Araneta store. She came back and said that they do have it at the Lacson store but could not find it but if they did find it, I would have to buy the entire 100 meter roll. We were standing beside various part rolls of 1/2 inch and 1 inch. I looked at the hoses then looked at her then walked out the door. I got the hose at some other store on Araneta. We, also do most shopping at the highway store too.

Anyone in Bacolod know where I can find parts for a gas burner? I need the air/gas mixture inlet part for a Standard brand. I cleaned it but no luck so I switched it from left to right and it worked so it must be the part between the on/off switch and the air/mix.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

There is a gasul place that I believe also sells parts .... it is on the left side of the road near the old airport .... sits kinda back from the highway a little but you can't miss it because it has lots of tanks and delivery trikes near it .... if they don't have it they can tell you where to get it ....

Some where in this area ..... left side of the street

post-11-0-68085900-1421043166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

There is a gasul place that I believe also sells parts .... it is on the left side of the road near the old airport .... sits kinda back from the highway a little but you can't miss it because it has lots of tanks and delivery trikes near it .... if they don't have it they can tell you where to get it ....

Some where in this area ..... left side of the street

attachicon.gif1-12-2015 2-11-34 PM.jpg

Is it the one next to Nissan heading by Goldenfield?

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I believe so Steve it's called Pos Gasul I think .... near the car dealership can't remember if it is before or after but pretty close ...... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Back to Farmers' Market. I like them because supermarkets limit the variety of fresh produce sold. Their business model is high turnover merchandise only. Look around and sample the more unusual fruits. The list of common tropical fruits is around 40.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I believe so Steve it's called Pos Gasul I think .... near the car dealership can't remember if it is before or after but pretty close ...... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

Sorry Mike. Was half asleep. I saw it on my way home this morning. I was off 1 dealership. It's right next to Hyundai. Nissan is after it on the left when heading into the city.

RBM
Posted
Posted

Goat's cheese is found on the right side about 2/3 the way up from the fish stall going towards the chorizo. It is set back a bit and wrapped in banana leaves. 30p a pack and not very big. Go close and ask for Baaaa queso. Make a bunting motion with your head.

Well thanks how ever, not sure if we both suffering from impared vision or what. We thought we covered all of the market, did not see any fish stalls.

Perhaps we should employ you as guide and also your skills of the bunting motion with head obviously be most useful.....

Another point any readers know of nice restaurants in Bacolod that do not charge half the price of your wine for corkage?