Pain Killers

RBM
Posted
Posted

Wouldn't it depend on the type of pain she is sufffering from ? At her age it may just be arthritis / joint pain and an anti-inflammatory might work better than a straight up pain killer to relieve it.

AHHHHHHHHH! and there lies the problem,

Age not verified!

Pain not known ( she denies it apparently)

Shunning Medical assistance will not help her in anyway at all.

We non of us have  enough Knowledge, Information, (on this poor soul) Medical training or even social Contacts to deal with this

Best left to the professionals. I am sure RBM will do his best and I hope he will let us all know how it turns out. 

Morning All.

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

Thanks Jack,

Age unknown, doubt she even knows herself. She just will not allow herself to be a burden to anyone.

Just want to make her passing a little more comfortable, posts appreciated.

I am going re double efforts to try pay a nice amount to get a doctor there, it's quite a walk through mud.... She will refuse this but we shall try.

Now Cebu so buy both medications mentioned and if successful with a doc take his advice. As I understand she is bleeding from her breast.

It's trulely a very sad situation.

• Like 2

deevey
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now Cebu so buy both medications mentioned and if successful with a doc take his advice. As I understand she is bleeding from her breast.

It's trulely a very sad situation.

That does not sound like a good situation at all, at all, I hope the doc can help somewhat, I would perhaps hold off on the meds until then as their can be side effects of any meds depending on the condition which may make things worse without at least a look e.g. blood thinning or clotting, nausea if she isn't eating right etc....

It might be in your interest to try to get a female doc - preferably a middle aged one, as she might be more comfortable discussing her issues with a woman. 

Wish you all the best with it, keep us posted. 

Edited by deevey
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I agree that a lady doctor will be much the best.

• 3 weeks later...
RBM
Posted
Posted

Update...

First would like to thank members for valuable input. As a result of same and advice received from friends I have decided against being involved in any medications prescribed or not.

The situation as of now is she is slowly deteriorating, we are doing what needs to be done at this time.

The good news is she has consented to a visit from a Lady doc (thanks guys). here they are normally refuse such visits, also there is no health clinic in the area.

I intend to visit the government hospital  and speak to some of the lady docs, perhaps some incentive may assist them to agree to a visit. We will in this case be quite prepared to purchase what ever drugs she advises. rather my GF will purchase, I shall be in the back ground. 

As a final note, this poor old dear was completely alone in her cage at Xmas, when my GR returned from Cebu she was a lot weaker,, she cried and cried at joy to see . my GF. Soon after my GR started   crying so was quite a crying affair. Its a  sad situation  guys. 

• Like 1