47 A 2 Requires Exit Clearance ?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

They said if it was 9g I would be good but mine is the peza version and she is saying it doesn't count. 

My Status here is a Tourist although I now live here and am on a 9a like OH! So many others. I had no Problem in Opening an account and it was only 6 months after this They Phoned me to call In. The manager asked if I would like a Visa C/C as my account was well maintained. Now this with other reasons given you, may be a Criteria requirement.

I honestly can't see what difference your Visa status should make to the Scenario, Your Account records will though. JMHO

JP :tiphat:  

• Like 1

Shol
Posted
Posted

They said if it was 9g I would be good but mine is the peza version and she is saying it doesn't count. 

My Status here is a Tourist although I now live here and am on a 9a like OH! So many others. I had no Problem in Opening an account and it was only 6 months after this They Phoned me to call In. The manager asked if I would like a Visa C/C as my account was well maintained. Now this with other reasons given you, may be a Criteria requirement.

I honestly can't see what difference your Visa status should make to the Scenario, Your Account records will though. JMHO

Hi there. Yes exactly. I will pursue this one and even escalate it to the top. I have local bank accounts with both HSBC and a few other banks but they are being picky about the credit card.   I was offered the same credit card (HSBC Premiere) as I have with Canada but she told me I didn't qualify after she investigated my specific visa.  She is following up with me me tomorrow.

Shol .you have me confused here, you talk about Visa's and Residency yet you show the Philippines national flag as your country of birth?   

Come on matey, help an old man out here.  :unsure:

I am sorry I guess I had it checked incorrectly on my profile.  I am a Canadian citizen.  Sorry for the confusion.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have local bank accounts with both HSBC and a few other banks but they are being picky about the credit card.  

A few  :unsure:  Well my friend here may lie your problem, many banks do not like multiple bank accounts in different banks. You know of course I am sure that they actually share information. Methinks you should consolidate and  reduce the number of banks you are using. Maybe pick 2 or 3 good ones and have multiple accounts at each of these only. I have to Admit if I was a bank manager and knew about All your banks, I would Wonder what was going on,

Of course this only my Opinion but................

Shol
Posted
Posted

I have local bank accounts with both HSBC and a few other banks but they are being picky about the credit card.  

A few  :unsure:  Well my friend here may lie your problem, many banks do not like multiple bank accounts in different banks. You know of course I am sure that they actually share information. Methinks you should consolidate and  reduce the number of banks you are using. Maybe pick 2 or 3 good ones and have multiple accounts at each of these only. I have to Admit if I was a bank manager and knew about All your banks, I would Wonder what was going on,

Of course this only my Opinion but................

Nah I am sure it has nothing to with that as I don't think I have ever had this discussion with anyone.  I had HSBC before I came to PH and opened up a BPI account for the sake of being able to actually have the ability to "deposit" since HSBC is so strict.   I do agree with your thoughts though and I am sure I can get a BPI account it's just that the HSBC premiere visa is very nice with no annual or monthly fee.

I will work with them and see how it goes.