Do Filipinas Ever Move Slowly Before Getting Into A Relationship?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

My Special Someone is in Manila until June and I'm in Davao... Does that count as taking it slow?

:D

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

My Special Someone is in Manila until June and I'm in Davao... Does that count as taking it slow?

:D

You can always fly up there to visit her........hehehe

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My Special Someone is in Manila until June and I'm in Davao...

Bob, it is only 1+ Hour away and it is the Weekend Coming. Go on you know it makes sense. Spend a little on the Airfare and Hotel. :thumbsup:

Love is, as Love Does. ( Sometimes little crazy things) Surprise here on Valentines day.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah, Jack, I've attached long ago for a surprise for her on valentines day. Unfortunately the baby is in the hospital so she is spending her days and nights there and her brother and wife are spelling her off when they are off work.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Surprise here on Valentines day

You are such a devil, JP.  You know it is never wise to 'surprise' a girl here. Always make sure to give her notice you are coming because she just may be in the middle of something.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

You are such a devil, JP.  You know it is never wise to 'surprise' a girl here.

You know me Dave, Tactics I learned many! Tact, Well maybe I was in Hospital having the  Baby, when that lesson was on. Now which one is mine :hystery:  post-2148-0-76722600-1423802929_thumb.jp but knowing Bob he will do what bob will do  :thumbsup:

edit  Bob I am so sorry, I did not see the Post before i posted about the baby thing, The Site had just come back on and I was Sticky fingered, Hope all is well with the baby up there.

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I last heard the baby's fever has come down some but still not 100%... Av has been spending most of her time with the baby and the parents (Av's brother and his wife) have been there a lot also. It's hard for the parents to be there as they have been trying hard to just pay off the hospital for the baby's birth...

i am bob
Posted
Posted

No problem, Jack, no offense taken!

:)

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

It's four years now and she still hasn't married me.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It's four years now and she still hasn't married me.

Well Mr Meths Next Year is a Leap year so Fingers Crossed she may ask you.  :thumbsup:  OR maybe you could propose again tomorrow :rolleyes:

Just saying. OK OK! I'm going.  post-2148-0-32227500-1423833555_thumb.jp  :)

• Like 1