Informal Meeting

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There will be a small get together in Dumaguete around May the 6th if any body is interested. It will be on the boulevard in one of the bars.I will have more information and will post it later.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There will be a small get together in Dumaguete around May the 6th if any body is interested. It will be on the boulevard in one of the bars.I will have more information and will post it later.

The schedule is for May 6th around midday at the why not bar on the boulevard. All are welcome.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The schedule is for May 6th around midday at the why not bar on the boulevard. All are welcome.

I assume this means wives or girlfriends or both as well ?  :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I assume this means wives or girlfriends or both as well ? 

Yeah, you can send your gf over JGF, we'll 'take care' of her  :cheersty:

But seriously, whenever the wives or gfs show up they usually end up bored and going shopping so while they are welcome, they are not always enthusistic to join in.  Perhaps those with wives or gfs who want to come should bring them down so they can see for themselves, but be prepared to give shopping money as they only want to see what we are up to and then they will wander off.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I assume this means wives or girlfriends or both as well ?  :)

You can bring your boyfriend if you like 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You can bring your boyfriend if you like 

Or just a friend  (before you say anything) post-2148-0-83324400-1428823111_thumb.jp  :hystery:  Hey! this is 2015 and he don't like Shopping.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
I assume this means wives or girlfriends or both as well ?

Preferably not both at the same time.  :hystery:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Preferably not both at the same time. 

Unless you have a death wish or feel invincible :dance:  But it would make a good lunchtime Entertainment. :rolleyes:

OK! OK! I know the Drill.  post-2148-0-09828500-1428887706_thumb.jp  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:  :cheers:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Of Course, those that would sooner sit and guard the mess, well what can I say. post-2148-0-61728400-1428887979_thumb.jp You will miss out on all the Chit Chat and Girly scraps ( Fights  :hystery: )

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
luisa jane
Posted
Posted

This has been an exciting event for expats! I hope it turned out enjoyable.