Medicmike Back On The Horse Again!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
let us Perfect men have yet another go at The  ladies

Umm, JP,  do you realize those ladies get together and gossip about us men?  We men are simply returning the compliment, as in people not worth talking about are boring  :hystery:

But in all fairness, lets not let the thread go towards misogyny or woman bashing.  Just a few playful comments are fine though.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

I give it 2 weeks before I start throwing my hands in the air and pounding the walls. Dumbness is hard to cover

Ah yes, reminds me of my gf previous to this one.  3 times I tried to teach her that imported Australian beef steak is a special meal and only to be cooked a certain way and I will do it myself.  All three time it ended up in some kind of filipino spicy gumbo like they cook their own tough carabao meat.  The third time had me sending her out the door.  Food is more important to me than girls.  That gf lasted almost a month.

Ah yes cooking a steak, given that the local beef tastes like shoe leather, if we do score a bit of prime beef, I use my prior learning, by cooking it myself....I go teppanyaki style, quick cooking, high heat. Gina's a fast learner really an ace, but the longer the cooking process the more likely she would put in some "additives"

I taught her how to make 2 old standbys, Italian style bolognaise and chili con carne, they both start out similar.....but somehow I did not get the original flavor so I questioned her, all ingredients and the methodology were perfect.

So honey great, but there's no tomato flavor, why? "Oh", she said, "Are tomatoes important????

"HONEY YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE PLEASE"

I kept her around, good decision.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I give it 2 weeks before I start throwing my hands in the air and pounding the walls. Dumbness is hard to cover

Ah yes, reminds me of my gf previous to this one.  3 times I tried to teach her that imported Australian beef steak is a special meal and only to be cooked a certain way and I will do it myself.  All three time it ended up in some kind of filipino spicy gumbo like they cook their own tough carabao meat.  The third time had me sending her out the door.  Food is more important to me than girls.  That gf lasted almost a month.

Ah yes cooking a steak, given that the local beef tastes like shoe leather, if we do score a bit of prime beef, I use my prior learning, by cooking it myself....I go teppanyaki style, quick cooking, high heat. Gina's a fast learner really an ace, but the longer the cooking process the more likely she would put in some "additives"

I taught her how to make 2 old standbys, Italian style bolognaise and chili con carne, they both start out similar.....but somehow I did not get the original flavor so I questioned her, all ingredients and the methodology were perfect.

So honey great, but there's no tomato flavor, why? "Oh", she said, "Are tomatoes important????

"HONEY YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE PLEASE"

I kept her around, good decision.

hahhaha....buddy you are killing me...I will see you soon.

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Good to have you back mate enjoy :cheersty:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi MM, good to see you back too, will have to catch up next time you are in town, Brett GC is supposed to be arriving sometime in July maybe we can all get together.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hi MM, good to see you back too, will have to catch up next time you are in town, Brett GC is supposed to be arriving sometime in July maybe we can all get together.

Roger, I will PM.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I am free man again...LOL....  :hystery:

Jake
Posted
Posted

But I like it and because "she" is a shy type, I start spooning the cheesecake into her mouth and she likes it.

SPOONING THE CHEESECAKE INTO HER MOUTH

Damn Chris,

I don't know if that's Aussie slang or not but I like it!  In fact, I can't get it out of my mind, already wicked as it is.  Is that an Australian bar song entitled Spooning the CheeseCake?  You guys are killing me and I like that too.  

I'm glad our resident Doc is back from the dead.  He could all give us that square needle in the left nut to cure that cheesecake frothing from our ear....he, he.

chris49
Posted
Posted

Jake, it took a lot for me too tell that story but I am definitely over it.

Nice piece of cake got wasted as I remember.

No such song, but  pick up the lyrics on this one, might fit the situation.

"Let's Live it Up"  by Mental as Anything, big Aussie hit 20 years ago.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
El Negrito
Posted
Posted
will have to hear the story Chris...I am back in Cebu again next month. This current pinay I have, I am going to have to get rid of her, she is sexy as hell, and very sweet, but oh my God, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and that will drive me crazy over time.   I think there is a lot to be said by grabbing these clever girls from the province instead.

Any girl who sends you a pic like that so soon is not too smart and not a great pick of the litter anyway.