Up The Stairs Sir

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I just popped into the Hospital 50 yards away from my house to see a friend. He is in there  with high blood sugar. Anyway I asked a nurse where he was she said room 302 third floor ok. I start to walk off and she says Sir you have go up the stairs well thank god she told me or I would have been looking for the third floor on the ground floor. Not being nasty to her she was just being helpful and maybe some people would need that information but really I didn`t.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not being nasty to her she was just being helpful and maybe some people would need that information but really I didn`t.

:hystery: But and don't you just love those buts Did the Young lady know that? post-2148-0-00331100-1439779635_thumb.jp

Cos on the days you dont have an SMB you do look a little confused  :hystery:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I just popped into the Hospital 50 yards away from my house to see a friend. He is in there  with high blood sugar. Anyway I asked a nurse where he was she said room 302 third floor ok. I start to walk off and she says Sir you have go up the stairs well thank god she told me or I would have been looking for the third floor on the ground floor. Not being nasty to her she was just being helpful and maybe some people would need that information but really I didn`t.

Maybe she just wanted to chat with you,

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Remember this is a culture where common sense and logic are rare to find.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Is it Matt Kev ?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Maybe she just wanted to chat with you,

She was nice

Is it Matt Kev ?

No Dutch Peter

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Not being nasty to her she was just being helpful and maybe some people would need that information but really I didn`t.

:hystery: But and don't you just love those buts Did the Young lady know that? attachicon.gifStairs.jpg

Cos on the days you dont have an SMB you do look a little confused  :hystery:

My tongue was hanging out do you think she would have guessed?

mogo51
Posted
Posted

LIving in Thailand, I would be very happy to be given as much consideration from a Thai!

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

That simple kindness is so typical of what I have found in Philippines.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

That simple kindness is so typical of what I have found in Philippines.

Yes you are so right,that`s why I tried to tell this story very light way I hope it worked.

• Like 3