Form Corporation To Buy Land

Thomas
Posted
Posted
they tell me that they can "own" only 40% but they can have 100% of the Voting Rights. This is what gives them control. Are they wrong?
I claim they are wrong, FOOLED to believe that by lawyers, who do such just to earn extra for THEMSELVES, not bothering if anyone get huge trouble by it   :bash:  
There are still benefits like you (the foreigner) can loan your capital to the corporation so you are entitled to get it back before any shareholders get a peso.
Yes, I believe - and hope :) - that's true, because that's how I have thought solving it for myself.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I claim they are wrong, FOOLED to believe that by lawyers

You can claim that on here if you like, but I dare you to walk into Gerry's Beach Resort and tell him he is a fool.  :hystery:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I claim they are wrong, FOOLED to believe that by lawyers

You can claim that on here if you like, but I dare you to walk into Gerry's Beach Resort and tell him he is a fool.  :hystery:

I tell people so they can avoid doing the same misstake. He has done it allready, so not much use of I'm saying it to him  :) 

That DUMMY "solution" to try to get around the Anti-DUMMY law   :mocking:  is COMMON, so he isn't alone.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Another option which is fairly new from my understanding is a service set up to take care of leasing of land or houses. I must mention I know nothing of this company or am I endorsing it anyway so if one was to use this service it would be at that person's sole decision. 

ROJO8 Property provides a way for foreigners to safely purchase and control real estate in the Philippines. We are an SEC registered company licenced to own and manage land, houses and apartments. The service we provide is to act as a third party custodian trustee on behalf of our clients. Our company offers a unique way for foreign nationals to benefit from both residential and commercial property by providing full legal protection for the buyer. The service  allows foreigners to safely have full control over their home or investment at less than half the cost of incorporating and none of the complexity.

http://www.rojo8property.com/#!/rojo8

• Like 3