Philippine Girl Band In Uk Controversy!

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Simon Cowell more than likely has them under contract already !!

will just mean more sales and more money for him !!

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
Once again hopefully without being chastised and accused of not reading the article, I will say, the girls belong there and they are a great discovery. You Go Girls!!!!

Hey brother,

I would not attempt to criticize your judgement being a music / song writer

The girls are not at fault, They are very talented, however it is the producers who have caused the controversy.

Yes everyone needs a break, so much talent is lost  for lack of opportunity.

So sorry for any confusion there.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nScN89Klo

(Preferred this version)

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Just a pity there aren't more avenues to be discovered these days.
Well. There are much MORE posibilities nowadays  :)  thanks to Internet.

E g a few years ago "First Aid Kit"  from my old neighbourhood made a video where they played a cover of some famous artist's song, posted it at YouTube and send an email to the artist telling they had made a cover. The artist liked it. Now "First Aid Kit" have got rewards and have performed at big scenes in both England and USA...

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
They can sing, dance and perform very well. I'm sure most of you have noticed this. Like This

Bet they can't dunk

• Like 1

Petey
Posted
Posted

From the outset i thought it was just auditions from the general public, and people why were semi professional or professional singers could not apply? Also it was originally for UK and persons with residency to the UK, not sure how the rest of Europe went in the Xfactors infantcy.

I am wondering who paid for them to get to the UK to audition, pay for their accomodation ect... ITV? 4 girls and their mother ( all i could see ) isn't going to be cheap. I mean even getting a visa would be an issue. Sure enter as a tourist, but I'm positive they can't do any form of work ( singing ) wether paid on not. Unless ITV have pulled some strings and sponsored them and have been granted a working visa....sooo.... I wonder if they will be either the winners of the show, or they will be picked up by a lable if they do get voted off.

They have a good voice, and all the best to them. Lets see how things go.