Reasonably Price Prescription Eyewear In Cebu

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I can recommend "Vicky Santiago" in Ever mall,

I'm going to have to get this taken care of soon. My vision is deteriorating.  I am reading this on 125% magnification PLUS wearing my glasses and it is blurry.

So the question is:  Do I need to see an ophthalmologist or an optometrist? I suspect most people who want to sell glasses are just optometrists but would they tell you (or even notice) if you had an underlying condition that needed more advanced treatment?  Where would I even find an ophthalmologist and would I need a referral?

I would Hazard a guess that a Visit to this lady will give you that answer Dave. I am sure any Referral if needed can come from her.

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Don't they have AID collected glasses distributed in Phils?

If having common strength error, it's a big chance suiting pairs can be found that way.

(They don't suit ODD people as I. My right eye is put in wrong, so it think up is 90 degress to the left. I didn't know before they rested night vision in military and I said 90 degress WRONG all the time  :lol:   Normaly the brain know what's up, so it compensate it that's why I hadn't noticed earlier.  But when I got brain inflamation I got some problem, because the automatic adjusting was to slow, so I had big problem avoiding falling to my left. But now it functions again.)