High Boys & Girls Part 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

very briefly ..... i am alive but now have a pacemaker installed ..... will do a report later as i can only use my right hand for now and nothing strenuous .... forgive the way i'm typing .... it maybe a while before i can do some serious typing but i will try and read the board as i feel a bit better ..... take care ....  :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

You take care too Mike, rest up and take things easy, good luck and may your god be with you :thumbsup:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

very briefly ..... i am alive but now have a pacemaker installed ..... will do a report later as i can only use my right hand for now and nothing strenuous .... forgive the way i'm typing .... it maybe a while before i can do some serious typing but i will try and read the board as i feel a bit better ..... take care ....  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

Wish you all the best Mike to a safe speedy recovery. At least from your previous posts your in good hands. We look forward your next report.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Best Wishes Mike for a long healthy future,

Just dont set any alarms off going through those scanners.......JB

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Take care Mike

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Mike, I missed that you were having problems... Good to see you're doing good now!

Be glad it's a pacemaker and not a defibulator like I had... When that goes off? Really- it's like being hit by a truck!!! And, as I learned the hard way - and this goes for both toys - no nookie the morning after your toy goes in... It will go off multiple times!!! :D

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Mike, I missed that you were having problems... Good to see you're doing good now!

Be glad it's a pacemaker and not a defibulator like I had... When that goes off? Really- it's like being hit by a truck!!! And, as I learned the hard way - and this goes for both toys - no nookie the morning after your toy goes in... It will go off multiple times!!! :D

Dang, I want one of those devices!  It will get me off multiple times?  Oooh yeah.........   

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Good to hear you are still above ground and up to no good Mike!  :dance:

Don't pee on that darn fence any more!

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

Has anyone out there any updates on Mike?

If nothing may pop over there next week and visit him. Will be a surprise as never met him but kinda feel like he is an old mate.

• Like 3