Fax From Usa To Cebu City?

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I need to get some important papers faxed to me,signed and faxed back to the USA. Is this possible here in Cebu City?

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Can't you get them to scan them and email to you

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I need to get some important papers faxed to me,signed and faxed back to the USA. Is this possible here in Cebu City?

Any of the Good Exchange places will do this for you. It can be expensive but that's business.

I always use Hullier bust most of the bigger ones can do  

Jack :thumbsup:

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Im switching insurance companies for my rental property and I need to signed them before they present them to my mortgage company. So I make a copy from the email,,sign it,,,scan it,,,then send it back to my insurance company in a email?

• Like 1

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Any of the Good Exchange places will do this for you. It can be expensive but that's business.

I always use Hullier bust most of the bigger ones can do  

Jack :thumbsup:

I know the mngr of Diplomat Hotel and Bayfront Hotel and they agreed to give me access to a fax machine. I just wondered was it possible to fax across the other side of the globe?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I know the mngr of Diplomat Hotel and Bayfront Hotel and they agreed to give me access to a fax machine. I just wondered was it possible to fax across the other side of the globe?

Oh Yes! it is only a Phone call really Just words not Voices.

Jack :)

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Im switching insurance companies for my rental property and I need to signed them before they present them to my mortgage company. So I make a copy from the email,,sign it,,,scan it,,,then send it back to my insurance company in a email?

Just get who-ever has the paper work to scan it on there printer, save it to file, on there computer,send you an email with file attached ( your docs) , off the email they sent to you print out the docs, sign said docs and reverse the process, also you have a copy saved on your computer if needed. I am sure whatever company you are dealing with has experience in doing this, should be no problem to them.

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just get who-ever has the paper work to scan it on there printer, save it to file, send you an email with file attached ( your docs) , of your email print out the docs, sign and reverse the process, also you have a copy saved on your computer if needed,

Logical but I can't see them accepting this, Insurance paperwork surely will come under Legal Document and not normally accepted Fax will be

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Just get who-ever has the paper work to scan it on there printer, save it to file, send you an email with file attached ( your docs) , of your email print out the docs, sign and reverse the process, also you have a copy saved on your computer if needed,

Logical but I can't see them accepting this, Insurance paperwork surely will come under Legal Document and not normally accepted Fax will be

I have sent bank transfers to my brokerage firm, bank documents, even a death certificate all by this method never had a problem, in fact I think most companies like to deal this way nowadays.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have sent bank transfers to my brokerage firm, bank documents, even a death certificate all by this method never had a problem, in fact I think most companies like to deal this way nowadays.

Unless you have a secure document mail facility and i would think not many of us have, I would say that is courting Identity theft

It is an open hackers net otherwise.

JMHO of course.

Jack post-2148-0-39085500-1444900106.png