Filipinos Starting Christmas Too Darn Early......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I know beating a dead horse with this topic but my wonderful wife has the Christmas music going 24/7 or the Hallmark channel with Christmas movies. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but not two months early!!

And.... What's up with those dumb girly Christmas movies? They are all nearly the same worse than that nearly as bad as the Filipino dramas you guys have to deal with in da Philippines. :1 (103):  :1 (103):  :1 (103):  :1 (103):

Thanks Guys. Rant over and I do feel a little better.  :boohoo:

I guess if I were a real manly man kinda guy I would do a parental block on the Hallmark channel but then I would get the look and lips thing. 

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Say its bust , i dare you :bash: :bash:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

acap3.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

It's the "bers" so we're all going through it- :unsure:

post-4396-0-74359500-1447013364.jpg

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

We were in Singapore over the weekend and the Orchard road shopping area in fully decorated!  Giant Christmas trees in front of all the shopping malls, street decorations, etc.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Maybe they can leave them up all year, save money on disassembling, baah humbug.

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I know beating a dead horse with this topic but my wonderful wife has the Christmas music going 24/7 or the Hallmark channel with Christmas movies. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but not two months early!!

And.... What's up with those dumb girly Christmas movies? They are all nearly the same worse than that nearly as bad as the Filipino dramas you guys have to deal with in da Philippines. :1 (103):  :1 (103):  :1 (103):  :1 (103):

Thanks Guys. Rant over and I do feel a little better.  :boohoo:

I guess if I were a real manly man kinda guy I would do a parental block on the Hallmark channel but then I would get the look and lips thing. 

Batteries in the remote dead then ?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Lest we Forget, If there is BER  in the Month it IS Christmas.  post-2148-0-91134400-1447039931_thumb.jp

Something we just have to get used to, if we are planning on staying here. :thumbsup:

Jack :mocking:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was lucky this year... she waited until after Halloween to put up the tree.  I keep saying I need to go to Thailand until the silly season is over ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 1

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well Easter's not far away either............