Apparently My Dogs Are Dangerous!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

They sit sleep or Play behind 3 meter high Walls with a 3.5 meter Wrought Iron gate There are 4 Scalloped Parts for us to see the road.post-2148-0-54563600-1449474553_thumb.jp  now unless anyone tries to come in announced and/or the children/ anyone, Throw things or Poke Sticks Etc through the fence they just want to be Friendly. yes they Bark but they have a job to do on the Inside of the garden only. Unlike the Dogs on the Street, my 4 are very well behaved even out on their walks. Why must people be so Stupid as to annoy Dogs who are there as a deterrent and action only if needed? Pet them when heads come out of the fence to say hello. They really do like nice people.Others well!  

Some days " I sits and wonders Today I am just sitting."

Jack :)

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well they aint dangerous to a 3 year old who plays with them on some occasions.What they mean is if I break into your house maybe they will bite me.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

And so they should be!

Not much point in having dogs to guard the house and yard if they are not dangerous to offenders.  So I guess it depends who is calling them dangerous.  If its your wife  :tiphat:  good luck.  If its a nosy neighbor  :nudie:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

That's some house you have there Jack.

Can I be your dog.ruff ruff

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Jack P,

I wanted to post pictures of your dogs but couldn't find them.  They are both beautiful and with a good set of healthy fangs.....he, he.  I've already found a spot to bless your wall and hopefully marking my own territory will not bother them too much.....he, he.  

Do you have my doghouse ready yet?

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

fred
Posted
Posted

One thing we have found is that if your dog gives anyone here a nip,even if its a playful nip with no blood drawn get ready for a Rabies shots fee request! 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I wanted to post pictures of your dogs but couldn't find them.

post-2148-0-43010200-1449533671_thumb.jp post-2148-0-00870600-1449533735_thumb.jp post-2148-0-99108300-1449533762_thumb.jp post-2148-0-10650700-1449533782_thumb.jp post-2148-0-57001000-1449533958_thumb.jp

Most of time if left alone the just post-2148-0-60037400-1449533809_thumb.jp

@Jake, thanks for the Plug in reminder, I did not post Pictures previously. :thumbsup:

@Dave, as you can see they all love their Mama Azon and Visa Versa. :)

@ Sonjack, little "D" is as safe as Houses with my Children. post-2148-0-81145600-1449534323.png

Jack,  :lol:

Morning all  :morning1:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

One thing we have found is that if your dog gives anyone here a nip,even if its a playful nip with no blood drawn get ready for a Rabies shots fee request! 

There, we are pretty Lucky, Our Barangay has a rabies shot Programme 120 per shot but if people don't do as I have Posted all will be well. But I take you point Fred Cheers :cheersty: . 

• Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted

There, we are pretty Lucky, Our Barangay has a rabies shot Programme 120 per shot but if people don't do as I have Posted all will be well. But I take you point Fred Cheers :cheersty: . 

My neighbour had to shell out just over 4k as one of the kids trespassing on his property got a nip.. Our part time cleaning woman got a playful bite 2 weeks ago..Then came the request. We told her the dog doesn't have rabies as it is a house dog and never leaves the property..We told her we would pay for the shots but as it would come from our household budget that we would have to lay her off for a couple of months..

She came back a few days later and told us the Government had paid for the shots!!

All`s well that ends well!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My neighbour had to shell out just over 4k as one of the kids trespassing on his property got a nip.. Our part time cleaning woman got a playful bite 2 weeks ago..Then came the request. We told her the dog doesn't have rabies as it is a house dog and never leaves the property..We told her we would pay for the shots but as it would come from our household budget that we would have to lay her off for a couple of months..

She came back a few days later and told us the Government had paid for the shots!!

All`s well that ends well!

That's the Truth of it Compensation, utter nonsense, most Barangays and/or City vets now have Programs for this and all my Dogs are inoculated and certified as such. We went to great lengths to Protect all if people are stupid enough to Trespass. Nuff said EH?

Jack  :unsure: