Long Term Lease Of House And Lot To Foreigner

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

More crap writing... When do you mean I have said something like that?

I actually don't know why, I am responding to your post as of Course, you are always right. But You seem to do nothing but say Scam, Steal from you having a Total mistrust of Everything Professional ( lawyers and Such) in your posts. What other conclusion can any of us Draw? but Thomas, You are now starting to get Personal in your Remarks and that is not Good. Crap & Stupid are not words to be using on an Open Forum aimed at people responding to you, Members that try always to be Friendly. Continue this and I tend to think that you will either get no response or hostility at some time.

JMHO for what it is worth. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
How would they know who is right

That is not our concern.  Each member is here to share their own experiences, knowledge, insight and discoveries.  Each member is cautioned  NOT to call BS on another members post without showing clear proof of wrong information.  Each member is instructed to NOT make personal attacks.

Nowhere in the forum rules or suggestions is it said that you are required to convince the reader that you are right.  That is where we give other readers the freedom to make up their own minds.  State your case clearly and use references liberally and readers will come to trust what you write.

When we constantly try to prove we are right, people start wondering what our agenda is.  Why is it so important to you that people believe what you write? That is a rhetorical question as readers have already made up their own minds as to the answer to that.

• Like 2

lets_take_a_look
Posted
Posted

Is there a particular reason why you are setting the initial lease term at 25 years instead of the maximum allowable period of 50 years?

Without looking up the regulations, memory tells me that the max is 25 years with one renewal to a max of 50 years.  Can you quote a different law?

Maximum lease 25 years with 25 years renewable...

A long term lease by a foreign investor can be for a maximum of 50 years renewable by another 25 years -- but on a closer look at the circumstances, you're right, this is not that sort of case. PD 471 governs and not RA 7652. The initial period would indeed be 25 years, not 50.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Each member is cautioned NOT to call BS on another members post without showing clear proof of wrong information.
I HAVE pasted LAW texts I have made conclusions from. In SAME topic some said I'm wrong WITHOUT telling which LAW they base that at... 

And Btw - it ISN'T enough "experience" not geting caught (yet) by the justice system haven't bother or don't know you have broken the law. It isn't enough to say based on experience opposite to what I say break the law, before you have been in court and been found NOT breaking the law - without need to pay high bribes...  :mocking: 

(For instance when we wrote about the "Anti-Dummy" law and what a Filipina wife to a foreigner can do legaly. I would find it very interesting IF there is GENERAL exception as some claimed in that topic, but no one ever answered that question of  mine...)

you having a Total mistrust of Everything Professiona
Now you MAKE UP things about me AGAIN...  :bash:

I have said I have FOUND some Filipino lawyers who are trustworthy (specialiced in family and labour laws.)

Because I'm not stupid    :mocking:   of course I DON'T trust the rather many lawyers, who make DUMMY "solutions" claiming that get around the "AntiDUMMY law"!!!  

You are now starting to get Personal in your Remarks and that is not Good. Crap & Stupid are not words to be using on an Open Forum aimed at people responding to you, Members that try always to be Friendly.
It isn't friendly to MAKE UP LIES about me...

Some of YOU guys STARTED writing such LIES about me so not odd I don't answer back so friendly. 

(For instance the INSULTING LIE I wouldn't let my wife talk to anyone, although that's OPPOSITE to the truth !!!  :bash:   For instance the goal is the wife will lead more and more of the business HERSELF after kids get a bit older, when she learn more and more so i can retire more and more.)

And it IS stupid

to make it UNNECESARY easy for a gf to just take the property,

or BREAK laws with possible high punishments...  :mocking:  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

One member gone.

This topic is locked. If the subject of long term lease is not addressed then start a new topic.  :angry:

• Like 1