Today I Can Join A New Club.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Today I can join the old farts club as I can access my private pension from the UK. So all you old farts here are there any new rules I have to adhere to?I don`t want to upset anyone on my first day.

As the new old fart you are required to buy a cold one for all of us old old farts. In addition jake will be master of ceremonies for the old far initiation party.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Today I can join the old farts club as I can access my private pension from the UK. So all you old farts here are there any new rules I have to adhere to?I don`t want to upset anyone on my first day.

As the new old fart you are required to buy a cold one for all of us old old farts. In addition jake will be master of ceremonies for the old far initiation party.

I don`t mind buying the beer but as for being initiated by Jake mmm have to think about that.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Earthdome, 

Oh yeah, the infamous chief's initiation ceremony.  I would love to order Kevin to eat a dozen baluts and then chase it down with some truth serum, laced with Ex-Lax of course.......he, he.  

Kevin's next pension check should be a down payment for our first PEF beer house.  Resistance is futile because Kevin doesn't want to piss off anyone on the first day.  

Way to go Kevin!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  I think Most of us have been missing the point here.

post-2148-0-57358500-1450925864_thumb.jp KEV :thumbsup:

Jack,post-2148-0-76534400-1450925920_thumb.pn

Morning All :morning1:        

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think Most of us have been missing the point here.

You're damn right Jack   post-1-0-20655900-1450930813_thumb.jpg    Look whose Birthday it is tomorrow. 

Happy Birthday Kevin  :999:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You're damn right Jack   attachicon.gifkev bd.jpg    Look whose Birthday it is tomorrow. 

I shall never trust FB again. :hystery:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You're damn right Jack   attachicon.gifkev bd.jpg    Look whose Birthday it is tomorrow. 

I shall never trust FB again. :hystery:

post-2148-0-36963600-1450932057.jpg OK,OK, so FB got it right.

I may not be on Line Tomorrow so post-2148-0-63672500-1450932124_thumb.jp Frosty (Chris) for Tomorrow  :thumbsup: OH.OH. not to Forget the Other Member. So bearing in mind another guy's Birthday will this make the Three wise men  :)

Jack :t07022:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Three Wise Men?  More like the Three Stooges.....he, he.  This might be perfect timing for all 3 of them to dance in their birthday suits.  I will grease the pole at our new PEF beer house.  Love to see them gyrate with their pink thongs.  

Gentlemen, get your pesos ready!  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the Club My friend but bear in mind our meeting place looks like this the day before Pension day

post-2148-0-53162000-1450938036.jpg Think about it everyone before you say Stupid Jack

Jack post-2148-0-11949400-1450938093_thumb.pn :hystery:

• Like 1