How Was Your Holiday

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So how did your Holiday Days Go?

For us as a Family we had A Quiet day, as I had Hoped. They Usual little Blighters came, For their Goodies, some brought their oldies and others. a mixture of Music? Players & Singing of the usual type but it was Christmas Day, so Grin and bear it Saturday brought the Usual Mama and Daughter wallet Emptying expedition to Dumaguete, 5 Hours on my own seemed to flash bye but I coped.

Sunday brought a Lunchtime meet with Friends and we chin wagged the beer away while the Ladies did some more Post Holiday Retail Therapy.

After, those that were left, came back to Our House for Dinner. Good Company and some Laughs with a buffet that The ladies threw Together, A few more Beers & Merriment.

I have some Photos but our Monster is still down loading for us so I will post a little later. 

Have to say, that this Post Holiday Meet and Dinner made my day & my Wife enjoyed it.  Hoping all the others did too, so lets do it again sometime I say :thumbsup:

We may have another new member for the Forum when Jim has got himself acclimatized , he only arrived on Boxing day so still getting Sorted.

A little surprise for JB ( Kuya John) here. but I am sure he will pick up on this soon.

Thank You all that came, a Good day one and all. :)

Jack :541:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
A Good time had by all I hope.

Yes indeed, good times, thanks for the pics.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Dumaguete must do Dave good, not a grey hair in sight.  :lol:   :cheersty:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Dumaguete must do Dave good, not a grey hair in sight.  :lol:   :cheersty:

Cheers for the Spit GJF makes sense :thumbsup:  Yep, Dave is wearing too well, I  tend to think we can all guess Why? Can't we? NOW NOW Guys and Girls,(Jake  :dance:)  lets keep it clean. EH!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Sunday was a very good day,I didn`t even notice those pics were being taken. The journey back was a little longer than usual as the buses were very crowded. Diana wants to know where ati Azon is.Yep we should do it again soon.Thanks to all the people there for making it a very good 2 days.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Great pictures, and looks like a great time had by all

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Love the HP source pictures, and who dyes there hair :cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
and who dyes there hair

Shhh, no one  :e3358:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Looking back on the pictures Jack, i am hoping you have more supplies of that HP stuff, that bottle will not last forever, even adding a splash of water and a quick shake wont help too

• Like 1