Omg! (They Never Cease To Amaze Me, The Helper [Maid] Doh!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:89:   At breakfast this morning ( it is 6.30 am so I am not really awake) The conversation was not what I would ever had thought it could be. post-2148-0-22404400-1453855679_thumb.jp was my comment to my Wife and Daughter.

The new Helper [maid] has said that ( wait for it cos you are going to be in Stiches :hystery: ) She Finds her room TOO Comfortable  and had a problem sleeping.  Geeeeze we tried to give the Hired help as much Home Comfort as we could thinking it was the right thing to do, Away from family and in a strange house with a somewhat strange Foreigner :rolleyes:  and a definite sometimes  Disorganized Household. So after I had had a coffee or two, and picked myself up I ventured out to the back of the house to see what was happening as I could hear laughing and some stranger noises than norm in the mornings.

There they were the helper and our Handyman/Gardner, sorting and rearranging the SHED. YEP! she has told my Wife that she will be Happier in the Store room as it is quite big and can hang her stuff up on the rails that Choy will erect for her.

Wonders will never cease.

Jack   :(

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

She likes to out at night?  :whistling:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

So is there a sign out front now "Bedspacer wanted" :hystery:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

She likes to out at night?  :whistling:

:hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Could be, Could be  :no:  NOT!

• Like 2

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted (edited)

She prefers what she's accustomed to. Sounds normal to me. Sort of like.... when you move to a place different from your own home (or a different country?). :AddEmoticons04230:

Our 50+ year old service trike driver prefers not to come into the upscale, fancy cafe with us to have a free meal at a separate table if he chooses. "He's shy", my wife tells me. So we give him some pisos so he can buy what he wants from a vendor and he eats in his trike while awaiting our return. He's a simple man who feels uncomfortable and out of place in this situation. 

Edited by manofthecoldland
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Why are you looking Scott :hystery:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

:89:   At breakfast this morning ( it is 6.30 am so I am not really awake) The conversation was not what I would ever had thought it could be. attachicon.gifvictor meldrew.jpg was my comment to my Wife and Daughter.

The new Helper [maid] has said that ( wait for it cos you are going to be in Stiches :hystery: ) She Finds her room TOO Comfortable  and had a problem sleeping.  Geeeeze we tried to give the Hired help as much Home Comfort as we could thinking it was the right thing to do, Away from family and in a strange house with a somewhat strange Foreigner :rolleyes:  and a definite sometimes  Disorganized Household. So after I had had a coffee or two, and picked myself up I ventured out to the back of the house to see what was happening as I could hear laughing and some stranger noises than norm in the mornings.

There they were the helper and our Handyman/Gardner, sorting and rearranging the SHED. YEP! she has told my Wife that she will be Happier in the Store room as it is quite big and can hang her stuff up on the rails that Choy will erect for her.

Wonders will never cease.

Jack   :(

Morning All :morning1:

I know how you feel JP but I can  understand her to an extent. I don`t like people fussing over me as it is something I am not used to.Still at least she is not really complaining that it is not good enough.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Reminds me of when I was 21 and married to my first wife.  She had some rich relations and I did not feel comfortable sleeping in their 'mansion' so we put up the tent in the back 40.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

Yes Jack fully understand how crazy it can be to us.

Our help starts preparing lunch just as soon as breki finished around 7am.....

No nothing surprises any more, as been said you gona have an extra room!!! But be happy your able find help up my way impossible, nobody has time, to busy resting.

• Like 3