New In The Forum - And Condo Purchase Questions

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

All companies are good until they get caught

Its all good, you just have more faith in Philippine lawyers than I have.  I shall hold my tongue from further discussion until you have been here long enough to deal with a few of them.

LOL, Finding an attorney you can trust would be a whole 'nuther topic.  :chickendance:

mogo51
Posted
Posted

If it were me, I would still get someone independent to look at the contract, just in case, should not cost all that much I would think.

Peter G
Posted
Posted

All, Thanks for the feedback - appreciated. I tried using another forum in Philippines couple of weeks back and in response to posts all I got was a bit of useless info, someone trying to sell something or invites to meet up - so it's good to get some useful thoughts through here, thanks.

To answer a question or two - self just over the 50 mark, heard of the SRRV but haven't looked into it yet, but with the real 'home base' just a couple of hours flight away, am thinking to use the condo whilst working here and longer term could go either way, lease out or resell to break even or profit, but a long way off.

Now on the search for an attorney to look over the purchase contract - any suggestions on one ? 

:cheersty: