My Current Situation In The Phils.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

To All,

Many thanks to those of you that have hit the 'Like' button, we realise that in this situation that the 'Like' is demonstrated as support and understanding of our current situation and also to those of you that have written posts in response to my own, myself and Noime would like to offer our sincere thanks to you for your very kind and very supportive words.  I felt unsure about writing on such a personal topic but the supportive response makes me glad that I did and above all it shows the strength and compassion of this forum when one of its members are down. Thanks to all, God Bless. 

post-2148-0-57610200-1455239957.jpg Atta boy! always look forward.

" Today, is the Tomorrow, we were all worried about Yesterday"

Jack :tiphat:  

• Like 5

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

So sorry to hear of your and Noime's loss. Nothing anyone can say will ease your pain but I am sure you will both find the strength within you get through this and your relationship will be the stronger for it.

Ken

• Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted

My condolences on your loss. Sounds like you both have the strength to get through this.

• Like 2

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Eddie,

My condolence, to you and Noime, For your loss.

Keep the Faith my friend,

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

Condolences to you, Eddie and N:sad:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

The responses and likes here is why we all enjoy this forum.  Eddie I hope you are both coping and

looking to the rest of your lives together.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Hi Eddie, so sorry it has took so long to reply to this, some how i have only just seen it,

The forum we have here is like having that friend who will tell you how it is, yes it may not be what we are wanting to hear but in time you think yes these people are right and all they are doing is to help you from making the mistakes they had made before,

So sorry to read your story and the heartache that you have been through and are going through right now,

Life can get better trust me,

• Like 3