Meeting With Forum Members Socially In Dumaguete.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 3/6/2016 at 7:12 AM, JonvK888 said:

My wife Nelly & I will be in Dumaguete for our first trip there from 28 March to 13 April. We are staying at the Manhattan Suites Inn. Should someone want to meet us or share some info about Dumaguete, it would be welcomed by us.  We are contemplating acquiring a long term rental residence in the Dumaguete area. Suggestions would be also welcomed.

Regards,

Jon

If I have not already done so, welcome to the forum, will miss you by a couple  of weeks,I am coming to Duma on or about 27th April, if you will still be there?  

Let me know.

• Like 1

JonvK888
Posted
Posted

We will only be in Dumaguete on this coming trip between 28 Mar & 13 Apr

Jon & Nelly

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 3/3/2016 at 8:38 PM, Eddie1 said:

Just returned from an excellent evening get together with some of the forum members and their wives/girlfriends and in Kev's case, his beautiful daughter.  A bite to eat and a few beers along the Boulevard, great company and conversation to match.

Forums may not be everybody's cup of tea but when they work as good as this one it is a win win situation, apart from building new friendships with these members who reside here they are a wealth of information to a prospective new comer such as myself.

Thank you one and all for a memorable evening!

E & N.

:cheersty:

Jeez, why didn't you take me with you??? :89: 

Oh, I know why, we didn't realize until tonight we live 20 feet from each other!!! Wow, small world. And now that you know I'm scaring you off. :huh:

Good to 'officially' meet you, have a safe flight(s). :tiphat:

• Like 4

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 3/7/2016 at 7:50 PM, mogo51 said:

If I have not already done so, welcome to the forum, will miss you by a couple  of weeks,I am coming to Duma on or about 27th April, if you will still be there?  

Let me know.

Well I am right in the middle of both of you :) Janet and I will be in Dumaguete between the 10th and 16th!

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, davewe said:

Well I am right in the middle of both of you :) Janet and I will be in Dumaguete between the 10th and 16th!

Sorry our paths will not corss, enjoy your trip anyway.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
DonJuanMatus
Posted
Posted

Hi Everyone, just arrived in Duma.  What a lively town!  Would be great up with other members here.

RBM
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, DonJuanMatus said:

Hi Everyone, just arrived in Duma.  What a lively town!  Would be great up with other members here.

Head to Why Not pretty much anytime, Jack will buy you a beer if he's around.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We might be at Coco amigos on the boulevard next Thursday. We have to finalise the details.

• Like 1