Regarding Bocolod. The video?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

No video that shows the slums and crowded streets and sidewalks. 

Not sure many do But I remember "DH" put a video up about slums somewhere I forget where it was maybe he will remember and search it out but it won't do the Tourist board much good to show what maybe,  would/could be over 40/50% of the country really looks like EH? 

Just saying, :89:

Jack:huh:

Morning all :smile: :morning1:

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not sure many do But I remember "DH" put a video up about slums somewhere I forget where it was maybe he will remember and search it out but it won't do the Tourist board much good to show what maybe,  would/could be over 40/50% of the country really looks like EH? 

Just saying, :89:

Jack:huh:

Morning all :smile: :morning1:

Granted that every major city has its slums. It's just that Davao City as a whole looks like a slum city except for the modern malls. 

Check out the government buildings, check out the closed doors along main streets. Get offf any main street and you will see the slums. Many of the nice subdivisions are away from the city. One nice place Buhangin is middle class but their water is shut off from 8 am to 5 pm daily. People have to store water in tanks. There's more but this is just a small example. Constant BROWNOUTS almost daily day or night. we never know. Stray dogs with visible signs of MANGE run loose everywhere. If it were not for the many local cats there would be a lot more rats.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Granted that every major city has its slums. It's just that Davao City as a whole looks like a slum city except for the modern malls. 

Check out the government buildings, check out the closed doors along main streets. Get offf any main street and you will see the slums. Many of the nice subdivisions are away from the city. One nice place Buhangin is middle class but their water is shut off from 8 am to 5 pm daily. People have to store water in tanks. There's more but this is just a small example. Constant BROWNOUTS almost daily day or night. we never know. Stray dogs with visible signs of MANGE run loose everywhere. If it were not for the many local cats there would be a lot more rats.

:89: Now this, is an eye opener to me. I was Under the impression from members on here and Certainly remarks from the Mayor there that this City was the In place, maybe he and Others meant only the Touristy places.:cool:

But then that is what the Tourist Department and others want people to believe. A bit like the Cowboy Film set, All front and Rubbish behind:508:

JMHO But.............:huh:

• Like 2