Never expected that.

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Last week my wife bought herself a new phone a samsung basic model for 600 peso oh wait a minute it might have been 700 or 800,no problem it is money she has for her to spend on herself. I am used to Samsung phones and mine is very old so I said next time you go down to town get me one and I will give you the money. Yesterday she came back with my new phone and it was 900 oh well still ok. I went to give her the money for it and she said no it`s ok you have already spent a lot of money on new TV,internet , satttelite and beds etc.Well I never expected her to pay but it shows that she is thoughtful of other people.

She is a true gem then. I would find a sneaky way to spend the money on her, even stooping to icecream if necessary.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, robert k said:

She is a true gem then. I would find a sneaky way to spend the money on her, even stooping to icecream if necessary.

Hey don't go spoiling her........:56da64aa52228_23_9_101:

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

That's awesome!

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Last week my wife bought herself a new phone a samsung basic model for 600 peso oh wait a minute it might have been 700 or 800,no problem it is money she has for her to spend on herself. I am used to Samsung phones and mine is very old so I said next time you go down to town get me one and I will give you the money. Yesterday she came back with my new phone and it was 900 oh well still ok. I went to give her the money for it and she said no it`s ok you have already spent a lot of money on new TV,internet , satttelite and beds etc.Well I never expected her to pay but it shows that she is thoughtful of other people.

You wait till next week or month , i am sure you will be paying it all back :whistling:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 3/29/2016 at 7:14 AM, sonjack2847 said:

A nice gesture.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Hey don't go spoiling her........:56da64aa52228_23_9_101:

Its ok if you are with her and share!

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

This is like the guy who bought his wife a new vacuum cleaner for her birthday.

She thanked him and returned the favor by buying him a new lawn mower for his birthday.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

This next incident really did happen where I worked. 

A co worker was kinda bragging about what his wife bought him for Christmas. When he told us that it was an expensive all leather recliner one guy asked him if his wife worked. He said, "NO".

You can guess who ended up paying for it.

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

You can guess who ended up paying for it.

Ummm ..  the foreigners she was scamming for money on dating sites? Rofl.gif

• Like 1