Is there jealousy in your relationship?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

Im 99% sure that every Filipina is jealous. My SO is aswell. I might be looking randomly out of the jeepny window for a longer period while in traffic and she will ask me why am i looking at a girl (who i didnt even see haha :D).

Wives see the sexy woman before you do, so better watch out . I wonder why is that. (smile )

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I sit outside when its not too hot and just watch the people go by. I'll wave and say "hello" or just wave and smile.  I do that with men and women young and old. They will usually return the smile and sometimes wave also. If my wife is outside with me, there are less smiles from the girls. I wonder why is that?  

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

What I hate, is when we are completely innocent.

I am a very good driver, and I have excellent peripheral vision, so when driving down the road (naturally here I am hyper alert) and I see movement out of the corner of my eye, I take a quick glance. Whelp nature being what it is 50% of the time what I glance at is a woman, when I take a quick glance and determine there is no danger, I still hear a load "sigh" from the passenger seat. :bonk::hystery:

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
  1. My SO is jealous but not overly so as I can see.  But they are women and it does come natural.

However, are we much different, I would suggest not. 

I too look straight ahead when I am walking with my SO, that allows me to see other women's t..ts much easier!

Only Kidding????

Edited by mogo51
one oooops
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Wives see the sexy woman before you do, so better watch out .

And yet they draw you to this, many times my wife will say do you think she or so & so is Sexy, Of course giving the right answer always stops the conversation from going down hill:thumbsup:

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

And yet they draw you to this, many times my wife will say do you think she or so & so is Sexy, Of course giving the right answer always stops the conversation from going down hill:thumbsup:

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:morning1:

When my girl asks the same question, my answer always is " yes she is sexy, but never as sexy as you my love, works every time :whistling:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Happy to say, "No, not to the point where we can't laugh about it!"

Probably because we "default to" being good friends when we are not being in love. 

(There was one episode in an hotel when K picked up a pair of knickers and spent some minutes asking whay I had been up to when she was out of the room before finally recognising her own underwear...) 

• Like 2

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

Once, far back in historic times, I had a relation with a truly jelous girl. Never again, I say.

Apart from that one time, I have only good things to say about it, what I find attractive I tell, and in most cases she quickly get the hint, and start telling me of what she find looking edible or just simply good.

It's about being honest, not back off and still, as Jack put it, give the right answer. Which is - your lady comes first and thereafter no other. Trust or lack of it feed or calms the bad type of jelousy, but the "good type" just tell me she want to keep me. I guess that's a good thing :D

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

I sometimes think it's a reaction to the dog-eat-dog culture there.  I witnessed a situation when I was having a few beers in Ayala Mall (Cebu), when a couple that was obviously in the dating stages sat on a table across from me.  It was a typical foreign white guy dating a Filipina.  When the Filipina excused herself to the bathroom, another Filipina (who btw, was very sexy, wearing a short skirt with long legs), walks up to the guy, passes him a note, pats him on the hand and walks out the door.   I am assuming it was her phone number.  That's when I thought "man, it must be nice to be a white "haole" foreigner here".... 

So maybe there is a reason for the innate insecurity we often see in Filipinas....

• Like 2