Of course it was my fault.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

We were riding a tricycle back from Robinsons yesterday and I was travelling backwards,my wife was facing forward.

EYES.jpg :hystery: You know it makes sense.

Just my Funny for this morning, off for an ECG Soon. fingers crossed.jpg

• Like 5

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

You choose your battles well. That was a suicide mission :D.

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

We were riding a tricycle back from Robinsons yesterday and I was travelling backwards,my wife was facing forward. Well we went straight past our house and she realised we had gone past.So we get him to stop and my wife said to me why didn`t you tell me we had to stop it is your fault.So yes even though I was travelling backwards it was surely my fault I just laughed at her and walked to the house to let her think what she was saying. Later on she said that she should have been the one to call the trike to a stop I just let it go as you can hardly ever win.

Interesting Kev, you have stated you can hardly ever win....WOW very impressive, my case is not hardly, NEVER would suffice.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We were riding a tricycle back from Robinsons yesterday and I was travelling backwards,my wife was facing forward. 

OK Kevin, I just don't get it.  I am assuming you sat behind the tricycle driver facing the rear??  Is it my understanding that you didn't want to straddle the driver between your legs if you faced forward???

Remind me to never bend over to pick up my soap whenever the British are in town....he, he.

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

Some of the sidecarts have seats facing both front and back.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Jake said:

OK Kevin, I just don't get it.  I am assuming you sat behind the tricycle driver facing the rear??  Is it my understanding that you didn't want to straddle the driver between your legs if you faced forward???

Remind me to never bend over to pick up my soap whenever the British are in town....he, he.

Tricycle-Philippines-Dumaguete.JPG For those not knowing, here in Dumaguete we have Quite large Trikes, Kevin will have been sat in the seats to the Right of the Picture and had his back to the Way of Travel.

Hmmmmmmm maybe this is a Little pedantic Sorry:5714137783ea0_1(172):

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tricycle-Philippines-Dumaguete.JPG For those not knowing, here in Dumaguete we have Quite large Trikes, Kevin will have been sat in the seats to the Right of the Picture and had his back to the Way of Travel.

Well, I'm gobsmacked!  But I think Kevin should straddle the driver between his legs anyway.....he, he.

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Why didn't Kevin just sit next to his wife then?

The mystery is starting to unfold.......:morning1: Morning chaps

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Why didn't Kevin just sit next to his wife then?

The mystery is starting to unfold.......:morning1: Morning chaps

IMG_4773.JPG A small Must be Obeyed :hystery: Daddy! You sit there OK? My Toys are here :shades:

• Like 4