Loud music at the gym in Dumaguete

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, earthdome said:

Dave, what you need is a comfortable chair at the zumba classes

Every once in a while I notice the outdoor Zumba class on the boulevard.  I'm not sure how many times a week it happens but lots of people sit around the boulevard and spectate.

Its interesting that the leader of the Zumba class is as big and fat now as she was a year ago when I first noticed her leading the group.  Seems it does not work for weight loss.

• Like 3

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

Follow her at the end of session. She will probally head to McDonalds and eat more cals than has just burn't off. But will be good and order diet coke to go with all the other goodies. 

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 5/19/2016 at 0:20 PM, mogo51 said:

Ohhh Dave, you are a naughty boy.  Only two girls Kev, change gyms.

If peoplewant to look at girld

Today there were 3 girls but don`t rush down as you may be dissappointed

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
On 20 May 2016 at 11:06 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Every once in a while I notice the outdoor Zumba class on the boulevard.  I'm not sure how many times a week it happens but lots of people sit around the boulevard and spectate.

Its interesting that the leader of the Zumba class is as big and fat now as she was a year ago when I first noticed her leading the group.  Seems it does not work for weight loss.

One of Annes cousins is a huge Zumba fan aswell. She still has that "baby fat tummy" she had two years ago ?. Shes not fat, just that tummy (just like me!!). Its not just the exercise you do, but also what you eat. My problem is all these cheap San Miguels.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

One of Annes cousins is a huge Zumba fan aswell. She still has that "baby fat tummy" she had two years ago ?. Shes not fat, just that tummy (just like me!!). Its not just the exercise you do, but also what you eat. My problem is all these cheap San Miguels.

Don`t start blaming beer or the world will come to an end.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

To the point Kev 100% normal. I have been gym in here for a few years and all have loud music. Often I request them to turn it down as I say have a head ache, never been an issue.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

There is strong medical research that suggests having a San Miguel is equivalent to a T bone steak, so breath easy Sander! Also it does not cost 1300 plus pesos.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Hi Kev, Lete me know when the female count gets to about 20 skinny ones, I will fly over!

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On May 18, 2016 at 8:01 PM, mogo51 said:

NO Kev, it just meant you left your hearing aids at home.

Or the batteries in them are dying :7481:

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

The girls that even bother to talk to me tell me that I'm a sweet old man and remind them of their dads.

• Like 5