Posted
Posted

:hystery::cheersty::SugarwareZ-004:

30 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: LOL You were Steve but  on a recount Dave Won:popcorn:

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

I had ride out, 70 km round trip. I usually have a stop at a friendly restaurant, where the manageress, MIL, to the owner, gives me a good deal on made to order pizzas and whatever I want. I ordered fried chicken and she had it ready.

I stayed for a while and set off for home on the bike. Phone was vibrating quite a bit in my pocket, but I did not check it. When I got home and emptied my pockets Gina asked me why I have 2 phones. I started to read the messages and saw all the missed calls. "You took my phone, come back please"

Seems I picked up her phone by mistake.

Late nomination.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, chris49 said:

Beats me! :SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

Usually every group has a cigarette lighter thief... Watch out when you drink with Chris as you might lose your phone. They aren't as easy to replace as cigarette lighters ???.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, chris49 said:

I had ride out, 70 km round trip. I usually have a stop at a friendly restaurant, where the manageress, MIL, to the owner, gives me a good deal on made to order pizzas and whatever I want. I ordered fried chicken and she had it ready.

I stayed for a while and set off for home on the bike. Phone was vibrating quite a bit in my pocket, but I did not check it. When I got home and emptied my pockets Gina asked me why I have 2 phones. I started to read the messages and saw all the missed calls. "You took my phone, come back please"

Late nomination.

I can see how this might easily happen to someone. I'm glad my phone is unusual.

I almost walked away with the post office pen the other day, almost always I bring my own. I recalled and gave it back before I got 3 steps from the desk.

Edited by robert k

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Since I had to look up what "plonker" meant I guess that makes me a nominee - lol!

Edited by davewe
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, davewe said:

Since I had to look up what "plonker" meant I guess that makes me a nominee - lol!

Nah you`ll have to do better than that.Anyway plonker is not in everyone's dialect.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Nah you`ll have to do better than that.Anyway plonker is not in everyone's dialect.

Now You will have to think about this and apologies to those that did not Follow" Only Fools and Horses."

Del always called RODNEY a Plonker. But Trigger the Road sweeper, always called Rodney Dave  SO..........:shades:

3 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well it came from Davewe originally but Dave = Rodney, Do you Get me here :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

No Dave, Late Entries are just not allowed, Plenty of time to get your Badge another day. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Of Course, my previous Post Definitely  puts me in for The Next Round of Nominations for either Plonker or Stupid member of the Month:hystery:

• Like 1