Expats, what is her favorite Filipina foot fetish...

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 7/31/2016 at 10:17 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Feet are a ticklish subject with her and I am not to touch them, unless I was a pedicurist of course.  I have explained that I am not permitted to be around a pedi-file so I cannot do a good pedicure.  Thus I am relegated to the role of drool shoe provider.  Those be shoes that other girls do not yet have but are sure to drool over when they see them on Y's feet.

Quite a few members, given the age difference, may be their own pedi-file:9436:

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 1 August 2016 at 7:39 AM, Gratefuled said:

Favorite foot fetish would be another pair of shoes. 

Her feet always seem to feel a lot better in a new pair of shoes.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What I have read is that a large number of Filipinas mostly some men too love even need to have something to rub their feet on. Mosquito netting seems to be a favorite choice. Ask your wife what she thinks.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2016 at 7:23 PM, sonjack2847 said:

If I answer truthfully I will be banned ok

Please share! 

I got my shy one to finally show me her pretty little feet. I was skyping with her while her neighbor was giving her a pedi. LOL.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

Her foot fetish is wearing flipflops everywhere.. It might be ok for Phillipines where its warm all the time, but not here in Estonia. We are having one of the worst summers in ages (rain most days and +20c - perfect for me, but she keep complaining how cold it is??). She still wants to wear flipflops. I keep having her wearing real shoes as other people in malls might look at her strangly wearing flipflops in this weather. Wonder if she still wants to wear flipflops when winter comes with snow ??.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

Her foot fetish is wearing flipflops everywhere.

You are so lucky. :console:  I have the opposite problem.  Yvonne would wear fashion snow boots on the boulevard of Dumaguete if I did not 'put my foot down'.  

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You are so lucky. :console:  I have the opposite problem.  Yvonne would wear fashion snow boots on the boulevard of Dumaguete if I did not 'put my foot down'.

Their shoe sensibilities change as they get older.  These days, my wife is all about comfortable shoes.

At the last conference she attended, my wife bumped into old male colleagues whom she hadn't seen in years.  They admired her stylish shoes, but also pointed out that they were more sedate than the ones she used to favor. (Yes, males are relaxed around her and feel free to comment on her footwear.)

Alas, comfortable, stylish shoes are not inexpensive.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 8/1/2016 at 6:38 AM, Old55 said:

What is your Filipino or Filipina partners favorite foot accoutrements?

Don't think they have one? Think again..... Ask if they like to have mosquito netting or something like that to rub their feet on. 

I know, surprise surprise.

Of the 4 with me, only our 18 year old uses that mosquito netting to rub with her feet, even when she is away from home, always for sleeping but sometimes while playing with her cell or watching TV. I was puzzled at first.