Western Attraction Techniques on Filipinas...

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The last time I came across a man like that I told him to go forth and multiply. I don`t like people using other people to make themselves look at the other persons expense.

• Like 5

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I had a friend in the UK when in my teens  many years ago, his name was Roger.

me being a nice handsome good looking guy :hystery: well I was ! i could get the girls with my nice comments.

but roger being something like a tall dark haired Del Boy, his favourite chat up lines were "hello darling where have you left your broomstick ! " and another way was to look as some girl " and say out loud so she could actually hear him and see him saying it was " Bloody hell look at the state of that !! " he got a few comments back of course but he was rarely without a girlfriend !!

as for the Filipinas sense of humour it took ages for the my wife to understand the comedy of only fools and horses !

but her Fav UK programs were Downton Abbey, and Top gear with " the 3 stupid boys " her words.

• Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, expatuk2014 said:

I had a friend in the UK when in my teens  many years ago, his name was Roger.

me being a nice handsome good looking guy :hystery: well I was ! i could get the girls with my nice comments.

but roger being something like a tall dark haired Del Boy, his favourite chat up lines were "hello darling where have you left your broomstick ! " and another way was to look as some girl " and say out loud so she could actually hear him and see him saying it was " Bloody hell look at the state of that !! " he got a few comments back of course but he was rarely without a girlfriend !!

as for the Filipinas sense of humour it took ages for the my wife to understand the comedy of only fools and horses !

but her Fav UK programs were Downton Abbey, and Top gear with " the 3 stupid boys " her words.

But then this whole post looks at pick up's from the male perspective.

The girls have a way to reverse things and will typically deny any interest, having already accepted a date with the guy.

I heard it so many times "Sir I have no boyfriend". Next week they announce wedding plans.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Just not sure about using insults as pick up line.  Back in the long ago. I would always try to find something complimentary to say,  like "You don't sweat much for a fat girl."  

Damn it Gerald, you owe me another freakin' keyboard again!  I blew my coffee all over the place.

Damn.....airborne strikes again!

• Like 5

Reboot
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Just not sure about using insults as pick up line.  Back in the long ago. I would always try to find something complimentary to say,  like "You don't sweat much for a fat girl."  

I am going to have to remember that one! 

• Like 1

pjclark1
Posted
Posted

"let's take some selfies together"

Works with nearly all women worldwide.

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, pjclark1 said:

"let's take some selfies together"

Works with nearly all women worldwide.

Not necessarily so, especially if you take hideous pictures...

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 10/3/2016 at 2:04 PM, Jake said:

Damn it Gerald, you owe me another freakin' keyboard again!  I blew my coffee all over the place.

Damn.....airborne strikes again!

:89:thought I told you, no dat (drinking while typing)  I'm going to run out of keyboards soon

• Like 4