Windows 10 Rant

Capa
Posted
Posted
On 9/6/2018 at 7:00 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Put a smiley face so I know (you're) not depressed and need help or (whether) to deliver a noose to get it over with. 

FTFY:smile:

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Ah the all new all singing and all dancing windows10 ! My pc new motherboard, 4gig ram new video card. Downloaded windows 10 after multi emails from MS made 2 bootable disks . Was running windows 7 no problems  . Silly me installed windows 10 ! Which was like watching paint dry ! Then wunderbar ! There it was installed on my pc! So booted it up from scratch, which funny enough it kept telling me this may take some time ! When it did finally run, it wouldnt find my printer,nor my backup hard drive , and it said i had no internet even though it downloaded files while installing !😭 i closed it down rebooted the PC and it wouldnt boot up MISSING FILES ! Rebooted and it worked perfectly ! Reloaded printer driver did a test print and it worked ! Even had internet ! But it still wouldnt find my backup drive where all my files etc were stored!  Rebooted again ! And MISSING FILES ! Went back to windows 7 again no problems ! However i now use a samsung tablet for everything and my pc is now a glorified storage drive and only used for downloading ! I may again have another go with windows 10 after a bottle of jack daniels !

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I bought a new desktop last year and it had windows 10 already installed and it works great.I can do many more things now than I could with the computer on windows 7.Very pleased with it.

• Like 1