Faith Versus Choice. When Will The Church Learn?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

The reproductive health bill pits the Catholic bishops against both administration and opposition candidates. How is a country to progress when the poor just keep popping out babies?Theodore, Aquino firm despite bishops' threats

post-40-1253570979_thumb.gif

Edited by Mr. Lee

TheMason
Posted
Posted
The reproductive health bill pits the Catholic bishops against both administration and opposition candidates. How is a country to progress when the poor just keep popping out babies?Theodore, Aquino firm despite bishops' threats
I don't have a problem with the Church opposing birth control for its members but that doesn't mean it should be the law of the country. Inform the people and let them choose. If large numbers of Catholics opt for birth control methods that contravene Church doctrine, it just points out the disconnect between Church teachings and the realities of life.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
It's about choices. If you are unable to support children don't make them. There are proven ways to prevent pregnancy without using birth control products.
The only proven way that I have heard of is no sex,is there others???? :558:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
It's about choices. If you are unable to support children don't make them. There are proven ways to prevent pregnancy without using birth control products.
The only proven way that I have heard of is no sex,is there others???? :no:
Abstinence is unworkable in a healthy marriage but the Rhythm Method is fairly effective if followed carefully. SugarwareZ-004.gif You may be pleased to know there are

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Abstinence is unworkable in a healthy marriage but the Rhythm Method is fairly effective if followed carefully. SugarwareZ-004.gif You may be pleased to know there are "other" enjoyable sexual activities that preclude pregnancy. :558:
The rhythm method might be effective but not sure if its proven and certainly is not a no risk method of birth control.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It

post-40-1253626364_thumb.jpg

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Keeping it in your pants is the only one I know of. But that doesn't work because they don't. :558:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Abstinence is unworkable in a healthy marriage but the Rhythm Method is fairly effective if followed carefully. SugarwareZ-004.gif You may be pleased to know there are "other" enjoyable sexual activities that preclude pregnancy. :558:
The rhythm method might be effective but not sure if its proven and certainly is not a no risk method of birth control.
There is a term to describe couples who use the rhythm method for birth control. PARENTS.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
There is a term to describe couples who use the rhythm method for birth control. PARENTS.
Three boys.1%20(235).gifDang, all I have to do is look at her funny and she's pregnant. Edited by Boss Man
fixed quote tags