Knife Culture UK

Reboot
Posted
Posted

So the moral of the story is...

Keep a bat at home.

Practice your rock throwing skills.

And use the power of beer to bring about world peace!

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I must admit nine times out of ten any trouble I've been involved in has been started by someone who couldn't fight sleep and relied on his mates for back up. I've been fortunate in only having to hit someone probably three times in my life. The other times I've used humour or the threat of eating my way through the guys face if he as much as blinks at me.

My favourite escapade was as a young Commando in Plymouth, England in the early 80's.  I was in a nightclub with a good friend of mine who just happened to be coloured. We were having a few beers and perving at the women when a guy and his mates came up to us and told us to leave. There were about ten of them. It turned out they were supporters of a football team called Millwall from London who were playing Plymouth that weekend. Millwall had a reputation for fighting and were pretty racist. I told them we were just in the club to enjoy ourselves and to find some ugly women to spend the night with but they wouldn't have any of it. I told my mate to head upstairs in the nightclub and I'd follow. The idiots followed us upstairs and kept threatening us so I told them if they leave quietly they won't get a kicking. The ring leader asked me who I thought I was. I told him to have a look around the nightclub at all the guys. Almost everyone had short hair, pretty muscular and wearing t shirts and dessert boots. Standard Commando drinking gear and everyone of them looking over to us. I had great pleasure in pointing out they had walked into 3 Commando Brigades local nightclub (Boobs nightclub) and an ambush. The lads formed a gauntlet and made them run through it until they were put out on the street with pretty sore heads.

The moral of the story is to know your enemy before picking a fight.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

The moral of the story is to know your enemy before picking a fight.

That here moral in the PI can be so difficult, you never know who is the enemy & as God made little green apples there are always going to be more of them, & many more around the corner I like the Story but it has to be said here, you are will be in the Gauntlet and at the end of the ambush. For me as I have said and heard often, "Don't be in the wrong place, at the wrong time, saying the wrong thing to the wrong Person." Mob rule seems the Order here & we are all getting Older and Slower, Just not worth it. We may win the Skirmish today but the Battle and that War will come back on those that will it, at the Start

We are on their territory and on their rules  will apply :thumbsup:

Just saying:smile:

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Reboot said:

So the moral of the story is...

I would say the moral is to quit worrying whether the other guy has a knife or a gun, have a happy life, and deal with problems as they come up instead of trying to worry them into non-existence before they even come close to happening.  But that's just my view of life and it leaves you vulnerable to the day when its raining shite and you did not bring an umbrella.

• Like 5