Why? does your Parking help insist on talking to others when helping you?

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, robert k said:

Have you ever had to wait 3 minutes at Robinson's mall for someone who is really bad at backing into a space to get it right on the 7th try? I think they blew it by not having slant parking spaces and others I talked to agree, in fact, they brought it up to me.

Hmmmm wonder what the the ratio of those type drivers Filipino/Foreigner? ...and yes by the way I have lol

robert k
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Has anyone had real success at reversing into a space in the Dim Parking Garage at Lee Plaza in Dumaguete ?

Never bothered Jack, just nosed in and backed out as normal.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, robert k said:

Never bothered Jack, just nosed in and backed out as normal.

I always try But there is always one guard who thinks different to me :console:

robert k
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Hmmmm wonder what the the ratio of those type drivers Filipino/Foreigner? ...and yes by the way I have lol

I once backed up half a kilometer in a construction zone at night because the Filipino driver almost backed off the road 3 times trying to back 50 meters. I had the right of way and the more sturdy vehicle but it was faster and took less explaining to just back up.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

Have you ever had to wait 3 minutes at Robinson's mall for someone who is really bad at backing into a space to get it right on the 7th try? I think they blew it by not having slant parking spaces and others I talked to agree, in fact, they brought it up to me.

Where we used to live before, the houses in the Sub Div had separate car space beside the house, I just used to drive in and back out, easy peasy, but for some strange reason here they back in, anyway granted it is a bit tight but manageable, one lady some times would take nine goes to get her car in and it was only a small 2 door thing. I used to get a beer and watch her:7500:maybe that's what she needed.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

I always try But there is always one guard who thinks different to me :console:

I never discussed it with them Jack, maybe it was self explanatory that the cargo doors were in the back and if I backed in they would be blocked.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

For me, I don't have any problems with parking, nor with mirrors, nor with the LTO. I use taxis and buses. It keeps the B/P under control.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, robert k said:

I never discussed it with them Jack, maybe it was self explanatory that the cargo doors were in the back and if I backed in they would be blocked.

Just as well mate as the logic behind that would just make my blood boil

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Jack, Jack, Jack.... Whenever will you learn dear friend.

One would think by now you would know to use Filipino Radar.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Old55 said:

One would think by now you would know to use Filipino Radar.

:hystery: :thumbsup:

• Like 1