Succession & Estate Law in the Philippines

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

JJ do you feel that 90,000 miles here in the States ls much aafere than 50,000 km in the Philippines.

May your family and you live long and postpone those inheritance laws until  

jrlee183
Posted
Posted

Morning All,

So anyone who wants to join a webinar on this topic can do so next tuesday at 12 noon manila time.  Drop me a PM with your name and email address on it and I will add you to the invite list. 

Or can register on the link below:

www.estateplanning.com.ph

Jamie

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

Morning All,

So anyone who wants to join a webinar on this topic can do so next tuesday at 12 noon manila time.  Drop me a PM with your name and email address on it and I will add you to the invite list. 

Or can register on the link below:

www.estateplanning.com.ph

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

I tried to register but kept getting error messages that My Phone number was wrong, any ideas?

Cheers, Steve.

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

I had the same, removed spaces, removed brackets etc and was fine .

Jaime........after doing it i get an email to agree to mailing list from global eye....................am i now going to get loads more junk mail and cold calls from financial planners??!!

Cheers

Steve

jrlee183
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Steve GCC said:

I had the same, removed spaces, removed brackets etc and was fine .

Jaime........after doing it i get an email to agree to mailing list from global eye....................am i now going to get loads more junk mail and cold calls from financial planners??!!

Cheers

Steve

Absolutely not Steve.  I use my own personal autoresponder account so nothing to be concerned about. 

If you can just PM me your email address (i just need that to send the invite for the software so you can access the webinar) then thats absolutely fine.  Same goes for everyone else here .... all i need is an email address to give you access. 

• Like 2

jrlee183
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Hi Jamie,

I tried to register but kept getting error messages that My Phone number was wrong, any ideas?

Cheers, Steve.

Dont worry about the phone number field.  Ive removed it now anyway .... not necessary for this webinar .

• Like 1

jrlee183
Posted
Posted

Morning All,

So ive had a few people register for this so its definitely happening.  I will be sending out the webinar invites shortly.

Anyone else who wants to join please PM me your email address (i need it for the webinar software to invite you). 

Jamie

• Like 2

jrlee183
Posted
Posted

Thanks to everyone who attended the Webinar.  Feel free to keep the questions coming here and am happy to answer them.

Jamie

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

Thanks to everyone who attended the Webinar.  Feel free to keep the questions coming here and am happy to answer them.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie for taking your time to do this for us.  You are a great source of information on this subject and gives us a lot to think about.  In my case I now have the information I'll need when talking to a lawyer.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

Thanks to everyone who attended the Webinar. 

embarrased  man.jpg Hmmmmmm Unfortunately although I joined I was in Town all day with the car service and Shopping, my apologies, I guess I missed out?