Budget of p72,000 pm. Enough?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, topcat72m said:

We cannot afford to leave the EU. 

I think the same but just now, in the inbetween it is not all Bad. I worked in the Eurozone for many years and Suffered, now I will make hay while the Sun Shines. It will come right I am sure. Having said that I  have Interests in Europe still that i just hope will fair well One would hope we do come out as we went in. STABLE ( well as stable as we can expect) :thumbsup:

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 5/30/2017 at 2:39 AM, topcat72m said:

Thank you all for the response. Im not US military so no tricare. Im currently healthy although i do take cholesterol meds. The lowest dose. 

Ill have a small gratuity when coming i hope to buy a condo with. Approx p2,000,000. I will wait until i see a deal going. But at same time i will buy within a year as otherwise ill blow it. 

Yes. I will have to save something for getting back once a year. Im ( some nationality ) so back to ireland. 

I still pay maint for one child here so when that is done my funds will increase a little. 

Quite nervous but exciting at the same time. 

Look into the SRRV visa. This is a visa for retiree's. This can reduce your expenses for visa's. Especially for former military.. the required bank deposit and annual fees are greatly reduced for former military.

• Like 1

popeye72 
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, earthdome said:

Look into the SRRV visa. This is a visa for retiree's. This can reduce your expenses for visa's. Especially for former military.. the required bank deposit and annual fees are greatly reduced for former military.

I think that is more geared to US military. I looked into it a little and all information reffered to US military. But maybe ill find out more closer to the time. 

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I believe the condo market is massively over-heated and can't last, I can see it doing a Spain in the not to distant future.

• Like 3

popeye72 
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I believe the condo market is massively over-heated and can't last, I can see it doing a Spain in the not to distant future.

Now that would be convenient haha. 

• Like 2

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

I agree Dave. Its not perfect. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, topcat72m said:

I agree Dave. Its not perfect. 

What is not perfect? it would be nice if members actually posted the Post they are relating to

Yes some days and today is one of them I can be a little exact. I think we should be letting everyone know just what we mean :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

What is not perfect? it would be nice if members actually posted the Post they are relating to

Your advice to quote the post (or portion thereof) that is being replied to is good.  I assumed the Op was agreeing that the situation was not perfect when I pointed out:

. .  Many of us have found that renting from halfway across the world has more than its fair share of problems . . 

I hope topcat will confirm or deny my assumption :whistling:

• Like 2

popeye72 
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

There's a red flag.  Many of us have found that renting from halfway across the world has more than its fair share of problems.

This is what i was referring to.