Home Defense In A Can

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While many weapons may be illegal for people living in the Philippines and other places to use, if you can find a can of wasp spray then it might be a good thing to use for home defense and surely better than nothing.The wasp spray can temporarily blinds an attacker until they get to the hospital for an antidote and it sprays a long powerful stream about 20 feet. Keeping a can around will not attract attention from people like a can of pepper spray might and it should disarm anyone with a knife and possibly even help if they have a gun. I know that I would not want to get any of that in my eyes. Just a tip that was passed on to me and I thought I would pass it along to some of you who live in places where weapons can be illegal or a problem to get.

Mik
Posted
Posted

Wasp spray, very interesting. It's neater too. You won't get blood all over your tiles like when using a samarai sword.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wasp spray, very interesting. It's neater too. You won't get blood all over your tiles like when using a samarai sword.
Yes, once they are blind and disarmed, then you can push them outside and then if no one is looking :thumbsup: :AddEmoticons04230:

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)

Home defense in a Box SugarwareZ-011.gif or if you prefer something a little more powerful try this rifle

:AddEmoticons04230: Remington-HD-Ultimate-Home-Defense-Shotshell.jpg Edited by johnb

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have a can here,I think it freezes the wasps nest so maybe you will have to defrost the attacker :AddEmoticons04230:

Mik
Posted
Posted

More firepower and minimal recoil with one:

• 2 months later...
abaca1
Posted
Posted

For something smaller you may want to consider a lens cleaner bottle for eye glasses and make it stronger with straight ammonia! With all those sunglasses that need cleaning, who would be suspicious? To increase range look for a top with stream instead of spray. Also a tube or Hawaiian sling could give you more range...but the projectile...I better not say more on that. Also when going to the beach or swimming, a divers knife strapped on may look acceptable. Carrying a harpoon around may be a bit bulky but having on on your wall at home may be nice to have. A nice streaming weed burner attachment for your LPG when not cooking or barbecuing (without regulator)could have advantages around the home or on your larger boat. Move over MacGyver for poor man's James Bond! Of course this is for informational purposes only...seek your own legal advice. Wonder who would ask for legal advice when in danger?

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
For something smaller you may want to consider a lens cleaner bottle for eye glasses and make it stronger with straight ammonia! With all those sunglasses that need cleaning, who would be suspicious? To increase range look for a top with stream instead of spray. Also a tube or Hawaiian sling could give you more range...but the projectile...I better not say more on that. Also when going to the beach or swimming, a divers knife strapped on may look acceptable. Carrying a harpoon around may be a bit bulky but having on on your wall at home may be nice to have. A nice streaming weed burner attachment for your LPG when not cooking or barbecuing (without regulator)could have advantages around the home or on your larger boat. Move over MacGyver for poor man's James Bond! Of course this is for informational purposes only...seek your own legal advice. Wonder who would ask for legal advice when in danger?
Ooooo a flame thrower. Your wife might get mad if you burn her house down though.

• 8 months later...
joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Get a couple of dogs, some cameras, irons on the windows, a strong and safe doors. Do not open to people you do not know. Keep your home with closed door as you did in the western world.Keep your graden without big bushes, do not have dark areas, use move and light sensors.If you are renting for sure a couple of big dogs not on the chain can save your from the everyday thief.Now if he makes it in, you're probably sleeping at the time and i doubt you can reach any of the above mentioned unless they're under your pillow.perhaps keep a stack of 100$ bills as the banks give them placed obviously upon entrance, which were printed at your own home printer :) he'll grab them and run, will be far away when he discovers that he got nothing...

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Remember to embed broken glass and other sharp objects in the top of the hollow block wall surrounding your house as well.Saw lots of that in Mindanao.