Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I will not be able to make the July 12th meet as a friend, whom I have not seen for 10 years, is visiting.

• Sad 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I will not be able to make the July 12th meet as a friend, whom I have not seen for 10 years, is visiting.

You will be missed.

As you are one of the founding members of the meetup, I suggest you could change the date for July if that helps you.  Or we could have 2 July meetups if you like.  Or bring your friend?

I know I enjoy the monthly get togethers.  Once a month seems just right for keeping in touch with fellow members in real life.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I suggest you could change the date for July if that helps you.  Or we could have 2 July meetups if you like.  Or bring your friend?

For me, I can go with whatever kevin wants to do @sonjack2847  :smile:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will not bring my friend as he is an Alcoholic , 8 years dry, and now a senior counselor for abuse.I just think it better that I don`t take him.We have known each other for 50 years and I don`t want to be the one to put him in the way of temptation.

Edited by sonjack2847
Spelling
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You will be missed.

As you are one of the founding members of the meetup, I suggest you could change the date for July if that helps you.  Or we could have 2 July meetups if you like.  Or bring your friend?

I know I enjoy the monthly get togethers.  Once a month seems just right for keeping in touch with fellow members in real life.

I will leave it up to you lot if your want to change the date.That is if you want to.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I will leave it up to you lot if your want to change the date.That is if you want to.

Just as a thought, August has 5 Thursdays ( In fact it has 5 everydays) so moving the Meet one week later will ok to me as it will then put us back on Track so how about Thursday the 19th :smile:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

how about Thursday the 19th

Works for me if it works for @sonjack2847 

Tell ya wot, to avoid any confusion I could show up on Thursday, July 12 AND Thursday, July 19th just in case anyone shows up without reading the forum.  It would be a definite "twist my arm" kind of thing but I would do it for the forum:shooter:

• Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Works for me if it works for @sonjack2847 

That`s fine by me.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

That`s fine by me.

Alright then.

The official July meet up will be Thursday, July 19th at Chin Loong, 1 PM(ish).  All in favor - just show up.  All opposed - leave a message at the beep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Like anybody has that good internet

• Hmm thinking 1