Service With A Grunt

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, scott h said:

Really Dave?

Seriously.  At Citi Hardware in Duma they are all hanging around the cash register to put their name on your ticket but you have to practically drag them around to help you.  Except the paint department.  There is usually someone always there.

Benington
Posted
Posted
On 8/16/2017 at 9:40 PM, hk blues said:

I wouldn't have said '66 was my favourite! :smile:

Sorry, a bit late to come back on this, but it might have been a good idea, despite your nationality, to put in 1966 - it's obviously memorable for you, in a negative way, in view of Scotland's abysmal World Cup record of never progressing beyond the first round in 8 attempts over the years!

But then, on a wider point, why has the PNB gone down from 2 to 1 steps in the log-in?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Benington said:

But then, on a wider point, why has the PNB gone down from 2 to 1 steps in the log-in?

For me, not as secures it was before but then at times, it does seem 2 steps forward and 1 step back here, on the same note have you found your previous records yet because I damned if I can? :89:

Benington
Posted
Posted

Haven't looked Jack...but got a text message saying that past transactions history would be affected. That was on August 9.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Benington said:

Haven't looked Jack...but got a text message saying that past transactions history would be affected. That was on August 9.

GOOD  the accounts are up to date here then. why fix something that was never Broken? Scratching Head.jpg

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Benington said:

Sorry, a bit late to come back on this, but it might have been a good idea, despite your nationality, to put in 1966 - it's obviously memorable for you, in a negative way, in view of Scotland's abysmal World Cup record of never progressing beyond the first round in 8 attempts over the years!

I'm not sure if you're message is serious or not...my response was meant in good humour?

I didn't imagine anyone would think 1866 which was before World Cup had started, or 2066 for obvious reasons!

:89:

Edited by hk blues

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

GOOD  the accounts are up to date here then. why fix something that was never Broken? Scratching Head.jpg

PNB do seem to be upgrading their system quite often don`t they.

Benington
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm not sure if you're message is serious or not...my response was meant in good humour?

I didn't imagine anyone would think 1866 which was before World Cup had started, or 2066 for obvious reasons!

:89:

Making a serious point...on the old PNB log in process, if someone had first got hold of your user name and password, they would have then had to pass one of 3 security questions...if that came up as the World Cup question and that person knows you're a Scot I am just suggesting 1966 would be the last year they would put in, before exceding the allowed number of attempts!

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, scott h said:

Really Dave? That is so strange, I really cant think of a store we go to that sales people are underfoot so much its almost uncomfortable. There are times I almost want to shout "I just want to look, ill call you when I am ready!"  

I went to ACE hardware in Robinsons at Fuente circle in Cebu city.The helper tried to sell ma a plastic caulking gun,they had metal one`s which I prefer but he was having none of it he was telling me that the plastic was much better than the metal one.He was actually getting on my nerves and in the end I told him "I have been using these tools for 20 odd years so please don`t try to tell me about quality"I reckon that he must have been told to push the inferior one`s.

Benington
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

PNB do seem to be upgrading their system quite often don`t they.

Really annoying is that request to insure oneself against ATM fraud..."Enroll Now", or down at the bottom  "Enroll Later". Not on every ATM. Do you get that?