Filipina trouble ahh help

Reboot
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Normally hate people putting their private life on the internet but seeing as I don't know anyone well here I'll go for it lol.

Situation:

I started talking to the girl I'm with at the end of last year, we got close around December and had decided we wanted to be together by then. She'd only split up with her ex a few months before and was still living with him at weekends (working in Manila in the week), obviously sleeping in different beds as she didn't really have the money to move out.

I moved here in March. All went well but she kept saying shes missed her old house and her daughter,friends etc.
We moved away to Antique 2 months ago so now she's going back there (Luzon) once every 2 months to visit her daughter who's 17, she goes there for a week or 2 at a time and stays at her friends but she ends up round her ex's house doing laundry (supposedly her daughters) and shit like that and then I hear they've been talking about random stuff.

I'm not actually worried about her cheating on me, I know she's not but its still driving me crazy that she ends up sat round her ex's house for half the day, he's not even with her there most of time but it still drives me crazy knowing she's round another mans house and doing laundry lol.
She's only just told her daughter that she has a boyfreiend and won't post anything on her facebook about us yet as she says people will gossip and her daughter will hear. Her ex still has a picture of them together on his facebook, winds me up that a lot of people will assume they're still together, most of her friends and family know we're together atleast.
Feels like shes living a 2nd life back in her hometown etc

I'm not thinking of splitting up with her of anything but just interested if I'm crazy or would the situation annoy others? I don't mind her seeing her daughter but don't want her sat at her old house.

I wouldn't allow it.

Hell, when my sister's current husband had to visit his ex's house to see his kids, my sis put a stop to it. She started visiting her ex to make a point. He got the point.

If she can't deal with that move on.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I pay for the food and rent etc but she pays for her own spending money for visiting her daughter and that. Ironically she has little money because she paid for hr ex's house on credit card lol.

Thanks for the help again guys, I won't be splitting up with her but glad I'm not too crazy lol

That must be some GOOD you know what. 

It's clouding-your--thinking--level good.

If you must keep her around put her into rotation. She'll get the point soon enough.

Edited by Reboot

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Clermont said:

Stick it out, not all PI women sleep around, sometimes the spark dies but the friendship remains. As you said the daughter is in UNI, that shows she has maternal feeling, she can't sit around twiddling her thumbs all day. At the end of the day, if you trust her, that's all that matters, good luck.

Yep

• Thanks 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yep

That's an updated video, the old one on vimeo is awful. This is one of the very few cases, that I have heard of anyway, where someone actually went to prison for murdering a foreigner. If it wasn't for the considerable efforts (and money) of his mother it never would have even been investigated. She had to pay off everyone. Her book, "For the Love of My Son" has all the details.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Kuya M said:

[video removed for brevity - JD]

(Aside: I used to wear braces like that when I was a boy. That part ALWAYS makes me teary.)

bows00
Posted
Posted

This is another typical case where a foreigner is NOT thinking in terms of abundance... so many filipina's out there you could be happier with.  Based on what I have read, I agree with most of you.. MOVE ON!

• Haha 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

lol cheers for the help again. I had a chat with her and she said she won't go round there again other than to pick her daughter up.

Like I said, its tough with her daughter still being there but will be over next year when she goes to UNI. I understand it sounds like shes cheating but she always has her phone out infront of me so I know they never talk. Also not really the typical situation as I'm younger than her etc, her ex is a alcoholic with no money who she just stayed with for her daughter and then left now her daughter is nearly grown up.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

lol cheers for the help again. I had a chat with her and she said she won't go round there again other than to pick her daughter up.

Like I said, its tough with her daughter still being there but will be over next year when she goes to UNI. I understand it sounds like shes cheating but she always has her phone out infront of me so I know they never talk. Also not really the typical situation as I'm younger than her etc, her ex is a alcoholic with no money who she just stayed with for her daughter and then left now her daughter is nearly grown up.

Its very hard trying to explain to others how you are and your partner is to the may thing is if you are happy and understand what is going on and are willing to except all she is saying and doing , well whats it got to do with anyone else.

Good luck in what you are wanting in life .

• Like 1