Whinge (Moan of the day) any day I guess!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This Weather :shock_40_anim_gif:

I have just been reading that this current bout of bad weather (Whatever they have called it?) is now out of the PRA ( Philippines Area of Responsibility but I wonder if the people up there in charge will remember that the devastation and Home loss to thousands as we see in Photos, Samar & other places and the people there, are still the Responsibility of this Government in control :89:or are we going to see once again Greed and stupidity raise it's ugly head and leave these people to who knows what can happen in these circumstances?:Mad:

:508: 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

& other places

Boracay Boracay.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

This Weather :shock_40_anim_gif:

I have just been reading that this current bout of bad weather (Whatever they have called it?) is now out of the PRA ( Philippines Area of Responsibility but I wonder if the people up there in charge will remember that the devastation and Home loss to thousands as we see in Photos, Samar & other places and the people there, are still the Responsibility of this Government in control :89:or are we going to see once again Greed and stupidity raise it's ugly head and leave these people to who knows what can happen in these circumstances?:Mad:

:508: 

Well they are doing something, the NPA shot at army supplying relief goods and I seen I think the vice Mayor on video going around Samar looking at damage and addressing the people's needs. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well they are doing something, the NPA shot at army supplying relief goods and I seen I think the vice Mayor on video going around Samar looking at damage and addressing the people's needs. 

Apart from the NPA issue things are looking up, maybe My whinge got to their ears :whistling: On another page elsewhere I am told that there are Photos of relief Goods being Diverted to some stores, how true that is I don't know but it will all come out in the wash EH?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

It stated as my whinge for the day but when you read this type of thing you have to wonder about the things we don't see but others do:89:

Sorry but too little to late again I fear:

https://philnews.ph/2017/12/11/dswd-relief-goods-caught-delivered-sari-sari-store/#.WjN5oAaicGQ.facebook

As I said i do not know the Truth and as it mentions FB (dated 10 days ago probably before the current events but never the less it was relief goods for Emergencies) Scratching Head.jpg perhaps i will leave this now & whinge about my own problems and leave the others to those that need to own the problem

Sorry G & G's it is just that way with me at times,  I really do feel for others:huh:

Now please don't shoot the messenger  :whistling: 

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

Mr-T
Posted
Posted

Quite often there are things that drives me nuts. My wife always say to me. "Go with the flow" Me, "What, go with the flow, why can't they do things right? Just last night my B.I.L. who live with us, got a phone call and in order to get good reception he opened the sliding glass window and the screen, tie back the curtain in a big unsightly roll. No need to open the screen as it is mesh wire. So he finished his conversation walked away leaving the window wide open. The screen is to keep the mosquitos, flies and insects out but for some reason that is not important to him. I hate when i go to sleep in the middle of the night and hear mosquitoes buzzing by my ears. Go with the flow.:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

As I said i do not know the Truth and as it mentions FB (dated 10 days ago probably before the current events but never the less it was relief goods for Emergencies) 

Could it have been a pick up point for when the relief goods are needed?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Could it have been a pick up point for when the relief goods are needed?

Not apparently, according to the report but then we know where we are (Media and all that) It is what the driver told the Reporter that says a lot:89: But again Who are we to know the real truth :mocking:

All from me as I just don't know what truth is any more :huh:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Mr-T said:

No need to open the screen as it is mesh wire. So he finished his conversation walked away leaving the window wide open. The screen is to keep the mosquitos, flies and insects out but for some reason that is not important to him. I hate when i go to sleep in the middle of the night and hear mosquitoes buzzing by my ears. Go with the flow.:shock_40_anim_gif:

It has taken me many years to get my wife and a few other people to put things back as they were before they touched them.It is still an uphill battle,next time make him sleep outside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1