Humour (or lack of it)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess I struck some nerves here :thumbsup: well some like the last word so Please have it on me

Please don't stop.  I rely on you, my friend, to tell me when I am going over the top with my antics. Yes, you hit a nerve, but not in a bad way.  You have opened my eyes to my overuse of sarcasm and I am quite open to taking my lumps and trying to learn the error of my ways.

Having the last word means the conversation will stop.  That's not my intention, but if you have said all you wish to on the subject then I accept that.

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That's not my intention, but if you have said all you wish to on the subject then I accept that.

:hystery: Oh No! I just waited but to finish this reply and to add my own little bit of Sarcasm I thought you might like this add to your Advertising;

Sarcasm and services.jpg It is still early and so I will saySarcasm and coffee.jpg

Have a good Day young man, I am off to tour Kevins (sonjacks) estate later the off to get My Pork Pie (yum yum)

BTW I am not at least offended  by any of this, that is one thing I can do, simile at all things and laugh about most, especially Myself :58:

• Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Sarcasm and humour is great. Just don't try it if you have a Filipino partner. The hours I've spent in the dog house over jokes. ( was well worth it ) :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2