Come One ENGLAND!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dearest Members

Tonight is football, soccer or whatever you call it. We are 5 hours from kick off but I am ready. Shame I am watching alone! Can someone tell me the score tomorrow as not sure I will remember after all the refreshments!

3 Lions on a Shirt!!! Come ON!!

 

IMG_5549.JPG

 

Paul

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, PaulB said:

Dearest Members

Tonight is football, soccer or whatever you call it. We are 5 hours from kick off but I am ready. Shame I am watching alone! Can someone tell me the score tomorrow as not sure I will remember after all the refreshments!

3 Lions on a Shirt!!! Come ON!!

 

IMG_5549.JPG

 

Paul

I wish them well but I shall not be watching, can't stand football at all, but come next month the tour Dr France starts, Emma loves watching this too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

On your Bike! Anyone for tennis?

A tactical game, was not impressed but maybe this is the way to stay in the competition. 1-0 for Belgium

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
5 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

 Anyone for tennis?

 

You cannot be SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
4 hours ago, Kuya John said:

On your Bike! Anyone for tennis?

A tactical game, was not impressed but maybe this is the way to stay in the competition. 1-0 for Belgium

Both teams rested players, can't blame them for that. I knew to would be a lacklustre game. So I didn't watch it. 

  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

Both teams rested players, can't blame them for that. I knew to would be a lacklustre game. So I didn't watch it. 

I didn`t even know it was on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I've got to admit the World Cup has kept me away from the bar so I think it's a great thing. :thumbsup: Grown men tripping over blades of grass and rolling around in agony doesn't flick my switch.

I call it Wendy ball , big bunch of softies , go play a man's game , RUGBY

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
4 hours ago, bastonjock said:

I call it Wendy ball , big bunch of softies , go play a man's game , RUGBY

Here we go again those men with funny shaped balls  :hystery:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted

I am still confused, where are the first down markers? :89:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...