Retired US airforce man killed in Baguio

Ryan.
Posted
Posted

I try to tell myself the same crimes occur in Western countries. Perhaps in similar frequencies. Difference is superior Western justice systems- but that does not bring anyone back from the dead.

• Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, MarlinM said:

Oh OK, he was joking. In that case, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! As a former police officer and undercover detective, it appears that the police here are irrelevant with so many guys standing around with 12-gauge shotguns. Not the weapon of choice, but I imagine they are just for show and do not even work. Thank you for reading.

I wouldn't put it to the test, shotgun pellets are easier to hit their target than 45 slugs. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

As a former police officer and undercover detective,

Big FOOPAR here chaps but redone some no harm done I hope, apologies to you Clermont :56da632e94212_1(60): for misquoting

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, MarlinM said:

Oh OK, he was joking. In that case, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! As a former police officer and undercover detective, it appears that the police here are irrelevant with so many guys standing around with 12-gauge shotguns. Not the weapon of choice, but I imagine they are just for show and do not even work. Thank you for reading.

Those shotguns are real and work. The rent-a-guards shoot themselves accidentally or have a grudge and shoot each other on a regular basis.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Welcome.jpg To the Forum but I think your Cover has been Blown :thumbsup: Not to worry, we have nothing to hide here, stay look around and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Looks like you quoted the wrong persons reply 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MarlinM said:

As a former police officer and undercover detective,

Welcome.jpg To the Forum but I think your Cover may be Blown now :wink: Stay look around and Enjoy not to worry, we have nothing to hide here :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Looks like you quoted the wrong persons reply 

Redone it. Thank you for putting me right Boss  embarrased  man.jpg

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Clermont said:

I wouldn't put it to the test, shotgun pellets are easier to hit their target than 45 slugs. :thumbsup:

Possible going to hit more than a target, possibly going to hit an innocent bystander too, with that sort of weapon.   

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, MarlinM said:

it appears that the police here are irrelevant with so many guys standing around with 12-gauge shotguns. 

Might be different in your area but I dont see police here with shotguns. Security guards yes.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont see police here with shotguns

Neither do I, but Wiki says this one may be used by police here:

Franchi SPAS-12

Philippines: Used by police.[citation needed]