Out of Stock Sir

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:shock_40_anim_gif: out of Stock.jpg Well is it any Surprise here or anywhere really? a 4+ day holiday that no one in command ever seems to deal with before the event. No cash at ATM's, Little good foods ( just the crap they can't sell in the main shopping days)  3 Gas stations out of Unleaded, and a cancelled Meeting because the man to be met has decided to take more time off so now his time will be out of Stock for some days. Moaning ? Kin right I am, I managed to get through this Arduous 4+ day Weekend with Forethought, why can't they ( those in charge) Wife went to the cemetery to visit her Mamas grave no Candles because they all were sold over Easter :89: ( Ever thought of holding some back for the Normal Monday gathering of people doing their Homage (Especially on Easter Monday) but I forget they don't Celebrate Easter Monday here, so more reason to have stock for those that will go for the Respect day at cemetaries :56da632e94212_1(60):

:56da64a10ceee_1(235): Rant over But...............................:wink:

Jack:ohmy:

Morning all:ohmy:  Good morning A Lie.jpg

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I understand this fully Jack.  Almost every time we visit San Carlos City is usually over a holiday.   We always hear "Outta Stock Sir"  We have gotten to the point where my wife ships some food supplies and other things we may need from Laguna  a few days before we leave.  Even then we end up hand carry some additional.  I agree with you, why can the managers or whoever in charge plan better for the busy times.  Maybe someone could start a part-time business offering these items and services during holiday times.

• Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

A frustration but not a surprise - the ability/desire to plan ahead is not part of the Filipino skillset.  

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I went grocery shopping yesterday (Monday) and man, were the ATM lines long!  Glad I knew better, and did not need money.  Every holiday weekend goes like this. You would almost think more people would plan properly... almost... ha ha

More fun in the Philippines. Every day is a holiday - every meal is a feast.  :tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif: out of Stock.jpg Well is it any Surprise here or anywhere really? a 4+ day holiday that no one in command ever seems to deal with before the event. No cash at ATM's, Little good foods ( just the crap they can't sell in the main shopping days)  3 Gas stations out of Unleaded, and a cancelled Meeting because the man to be met has decided to take more time off so now his time will be out of Stock for some days. Moaning ? Kin right I am, I managed to get through this Arduous 4+ day Weekend with Forethought, why can't they ( those in charge) Wife went to the cemetery to visit her Mamas grave no Candles because they all were sold over Easter :89: ( Ever thought of holding some back for the Normal Monday gathering of people doing their Homage (Especially on Easter Monday) but I forget they don't Celebrate Easter Monday here, so more reason to have stock for those that will go for the Respect day at cemetaries :56da632e94212_1(60):

:56da64a10ceee_1(235): Rant over But...............................:wink:

Jack:ohmy:

Morning all:ohmy:  Good morning A Lie.jpg

Stop yer winging I thought ahead and got a case of SML and some smokes last week I also took extra out of the ATM.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

I managed to get through this Arduous 4+ day Weekend with Forethought, Well jack Did

:hystery: Nah! I said this Not Kev sorry mate fat finger fatigue fiddling with me wallet :whistling:

1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Stop yer winging I thought ahead and got a case of SML and some smokes last week I also took extra out of the ATM.

:popcorn:

Edited by Jack Peterson

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

"Out of stock" does not bother me much unless we're talking about beer.:biggrin: 

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

"Out of stock" does not bother me much unless we're talking about beer.:biggrin: 

Same here kid.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Often it's a case of where one lives.

For me, plenty of beer, ATMS with no shortages of peso and nothing to complain about. Pay most bills online so no need to visit an overcrowded office.

So yes , what's a problem for one is not for another here in the Philippines. 

• Like 1

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted

A culture that assigns little value to both planning and the resulting inconvenience?

All I know I associated S Koreans as the polar opposite personalities and the transition is shocking when  we go there. 

• Hmm thinking 1