Dutch hostage killed

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, virginprune said:

I believe that western countries have a better take on hiding corruption than their third world counterparts.

I can agree on that since it also goes on in the US.  Currently, there's a very high end politician who is very corrupt, but in his case, it's becoming more and more difficult for him to hide his corrupt activities. 

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Without going politics, it's world wide, they've a special jail here in Aussie for corrupt, polllies, cops and the so good incorruptible. :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Clermont said:

here in Aussie for corrupt, polllies,

In China they just shoot them I am told :huh:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

n China they just shoot them I am told 

That's what comes belonging to the UN ,can't do that in a civilized country. :hystery::hystery:

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

As with the Rest of the world :wink:

That's probably true. Corruption in wealthy countries is mostly at the top of the food chain. Here in the poorer countries everyone from the bottom up wants a little grease to make thing go easier. Just try bribing a cop in the US for not writing a ticket for failing to use  a turn signal and you will understand what I mean. Here in the Phills you are given the option to pay the fine on the spot. Get my point?:wait_80_anim_gif:

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

Without going politics, it's world wide, they've a special jail here in Aussie for corrupt, polllies, cops and the so good incorruptible. :thumbsup:

Is that like the special place in hell for the non believers?:hystery:

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

In China they just shoot them I am told :huh:

Who told you that..the fake media or the real one?:tongue:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Who told you that..the fake media or the real one?:tongue:

:whatever: You choose who you believe I just said so I heard; but I see Mark is in your camp so  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/xi-issues-first-death-penalty-in-corruption-crackdown-luliang-zhang-hongsheng-xu-maiyong-26h7zj56c

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I see Mark is in your camp

To clarify this matter, I completely agree with AZ Kid about how corruption is spread throughout the entire food chain in the Phils, just as he said:

3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

That's probably true. Corruption in wealthy countries is mostly at the top of the food chain. Here in the poorer countries everyone from the bottom up wants a little grease to make thing go easier. Just try bribing a cop in the US for not writing a ticket for failing to use  a turn signal and you will understand what I mean. Here in the Phills you are given the option to pay the fine on the spot. Get my point?:wait_80_anim_gif:

I don't have any doubts about the Chinese execution of corrupt officials, so I hope that this clears things up... if not, I know that I've tried.  :cheersty:

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just an anecdote on Corruption through Politics :huh:

My Father was into Politics for most of his Life 60+ years, then he was IN Politics for 2 years, earned enough to Retire and he Did :smile: :whistling: Dieing at 97 years old. Makes you wonder why they do it EH? :smile:

• Like 1