Welcome winefreda Boco Rieger

winefreda Boco Rieger
Posted
Posted (edited)

.  . . .I'm thinking what life we will have in the Philippines if I will go home for good. At this time I'm convincing my hubby to come with me. By the way we are both retired and in January 2020 we will take vacatiion and i hope my husband will like my home town. I'm a filipina and my husband is a German.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Removed unnecesary segue
  • Like 5

Rayj
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, winefreda Boco Rieger said:

At this time I'm convincing my hubby to come with me. By the way we are both retired and in January 2020 we will take vacatiion and i hope my husband will like my home town. I'm a filipina and my husband is a German.

Hi, remember, the Germans invented Santa Claus. Don’t mess with Christmas and have sausage and beer on hand and things could work out. San Miguel will do .  Good luck

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, winefreda Boco Rieger said:

I''m sorry for what had happened but surely he will be punished for it.That's why I'm thinking what life we will have in the Philippines if I will go home for good. At this time I'm convincing my hubby to come with me. By the way we are both retired and in January 2020 we will take vacatiion and i hope my husband will like my home town. I'm a filipina and my husband is a German.

Welcome to the forum Winefreda.

Please feel free to start a new topic about you and your husbands future plans. Most expat members are retired and have gone through the same questions you have now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forum Winefreda.  You will find us to be a friendly and helpful bunch.  Might I ask, where is your hometown and how long have you been away?

As Old55 suggested maybe you can answer by starting a new topic.

Edited by Mike J
Add new topic comment
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Winefreda

Hope you find lots of information that helps to make a final decision as to where you both would like to spend your days.

Good Luck for the future.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

A new member has joined us and is likely unfamiliar with starting new threads so I will move all the comments to this one.  Welcome winefreda Boco Rieger

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Can you elaborate on this statement?

No because this is from the thread I moved it from.  I know you pay attention to the forum so please drop that line of questioning,  I shall remove your question so the newcomer is not drawn off topic.

• Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Can you elaborate on this statement?:89:

She commented on another topic about the guy that scammed JGF, so the comment was about that.

Then they moved it all to this new topic, so her comment is out of context, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

her comment is out of context, unfortunately.

Fixed that now.

Perhaps members can begin to see why it is easier to delete off topic posts than the try to sort it out.  But for a new member, not knowing where to say hello, it is common to piggyback onto another thread.  The one that Winefred posted in was a specific topic that was a poor choice to post a "hello" in.  So I tried to help her out.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum winefreda Boco Rieger :)