Pacman wins again!

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Where do they find these judges, split decision my ar$e!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Mike J said:

At age 40 and still a world champion.  :AddEmoticons04230: How long is too long and should he retire while still in good health?   I would like to see him retire at the top of his game.

https://sports.inquirer.net/358723/thurman-underestimated-pacman-broner-breaking

LAS VEGAS—Adrien Broner stepped into the media tent of MGM Grand after Manny Pacquiao had scored a split decision of Keith Thurman, saying how much he was impressed by the Filipino megastar—and how badly the bloodied Thurman underestimated one of boxing’s all-time greats.

But before his analysis, Broner pointed out that he performed way better than Thurman when he faced Pacquiao in January.

“Of course, I came out looking like this,” said Broner, taking off his sunglasses and showing an unblemished face, which, he said, was the same when he came out after his bout with Pacquiao.

Broner then turned serious and said he felt Thurman underestimated the 40-year-old boxing senator.

He also felt Pacquiao carried himself well in the split decision win that was witnessed by more than 14,000 people inside MGM Grand Arena.

“It’s because Pacquiao’s performance against me wasn’t too much of a good performance,” Broner said.

Welterweight top dogs Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter, who worked the TV panel for the fight, have a scheduled championship on Sept. 28 in Los Angeles, with the winner possibly taking on Pacquiao next.

I stopped watching his fights when he got into politics. He seems to like the adulation more than anything else. He got elected because of his name. What has he really done to help the people he represents besides giving out free bags of rice and canned foods?:huh:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Manny for President!!!!:hystery::wham:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Having watched his last fight I thought he was on his way out but this fight was by far one of the best I've seen in a long time. I'd say he has easily one more good fight in him. 

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I stopped watching his fights when he got into politics. He seems to like the adulation more than anything else. He got elected because of his name. What has he really done to help the people he represents besides giving out free bags of rice and canned foods?:huh:

Manny Pacquiao foundation maybe a start.....

• Like 2

Ranger Andy
Posted
Posted

I’m just no longer surprised whenever he wins a fight.

The big surprise for me will be when he begins to lose fights.

• Like 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Interesting tweet for Pacman:

@FloydMayweather You come to my fight and then use my name in a post but I’m the one that is trying to stay relevant? 🤔 if you want to be relevant again... #MayPac2

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Interesting tweet for Pacman:

@FloydMayweather You come to my fight and then use my name in a post but I’m the one that is trying to stay relevant? 🤔 if you want to be relevant again... #MayPac2

I can't even imagine how much the fighters would make for a MayPac2.