The Last Goodbye

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are many times in our lives that we know we should have done something but left it too late causing us to regret our inactions later.I urge everyone here to give that person you love a hug or phone someone just to let them know you are thinking of them.Tomorrow maybe too lateMy father has been very sick with lung cancer,a week or so ago my sister said to me that I should phone my father who was in hospital,give him a quick call she said as he could not talk much,I put this off as I just did not want to hear him sounding so sick over the phone.I thought maybe tomorrow I will call.Tonight my sister called again with the news I was expecting but never wanted to hear.1929-2009 Farewell Dad,I'm having a beer for you.

post-1-12581108125379_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Please accept our condolences and rest assured that he is now in a much better place and take comfort in knowing that his pain and suffering is now over.

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

I am so sorry for your loss .... you have my deepest sympathy ! I`m sure you`ll never forget the good times you had together ... May his soul rest in peace.

brock
Posted
Posted

My condolences Tom

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Sorry for your loss Tom.

Steve
Posted
Posted

Our Condolences Tom.

paul
Posted
Posted

If you recall, Tom, you posting when you first learned of it on the Yahoo Group, some time back, was the reason I stopped smoking. My sincerest condolences to you and yours.

Travis
Posted
Posted

sorry for your loss Tom

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Tom, I only know you from the forum by way of your posts and the good things Lee has told me about you, so I now consider you a friend and I would like to offer my sincerest condolences for your loss. I will say a prayer for your dad and you and I called my dad because of your post. Thank you!G

minnesota johnny
Posted
Posted
There are many times in our lives that we know we should have done something but left it too late causing us to regret our inactions later.I urge everyone here to give that person you love a hug or phone someone just to let them know you are thinking of them.Tomorrow maybe too lateMy father has been very sick with lung cancer,a week or so ago my sister said to me that I should phone my father who was in hospital,give him a quick call she said as he could not talk much,I put this off as I just did not want to hear him sounding so sick over the phone.I thought maybe tomorrow I will call.Tonight my sister called again with the news I was expecting but never wanted to hear.1929-2009 Farewell Dad,I'm having a beer for you.
My condolences Tom, never easy . Minnesota johnny