Channel News Asia - Family of Six shot dead

• Sad 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Very sad... wrong place, wrong time I suspect :sad:

Very odd story and so incomplete - mostly conjecture? No doubt several were killed... but my main question is, "Why?"

Whatever... very sad, no matter what the reason...

• Hmm thinking 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Very odd story and so incomplete - mostly conjecture? No doubt several were killed...

Why do you think so, Tom?  The article clearly states 6 were killed and that there were 2 who hid so could confirm what happened.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, hk blues said:

Why do you think so, Tom?  The article clearly states 6 were killed and that there were 2 who hid so could confirm what happened.  

HK, my question is really, why were these people murdered like this? Was it premeditated, planned, an accidental conflict? That is why I am a bit confused. I am just curious about the reason, mainly because I was formerly a mariner on a yacht and just wonder if I had come across this boat of killers, could it have happened to me? Or could it happen to others?

• Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

HK, my question is really, why were these people murdered like this? Was it premeditated, planned, an accidental conflict? That is why I am a bit confused. I am just curious about the reason, mainly because I was formerly a mariner on a yacht and just wonder if I had come across this boat of killers, could it have happened to me? Or could it happen to others?

I perhaps misunderstood Tom.

It could happen to anyone in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Who knows why in this case - perhaps they saw something they shouldn't have?

• Hmm thinking 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It could happen to anyone in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Who knows why in this case - perhaps they saw something they shouldn't have?

Yeah... I guess that's what I am wondering... why this happened to these people in this location at this time...?

• Hmm thinking 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

why this happened to these people in this location at this time...?

We may never know for sure.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

could it have happened to me? Or could it happen to others?

Of course it can..Wrong place at the wrong time. Criminals don't let you choose the time and place.:sad:

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

There is also the recent slaughteri n Mexico , a familly of mormons were ambushed ,kids and their mothers massacred

Last year there were over 38,000 murders in mexico 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 11/13/2019 at 2:20 AM, bastonjock said:

There is also the recent slaughteri n Mexico , a familly of mormons were ambushed ,kids and their mothers massacred

Last year there were over 38,000 murders in mexico 

Wars help to keep the population of the planet down. Sad but true. At least that will mean less Mormons trying to get me to convert to their ridiculous beliefs knocking on my door when I am minding my own business.:Happy:

• Thanks 2