Outdoor umbrella and chairs

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Are there any places to go and view to buy things like outdoor umbrellas and garden chairs, or a patio set, I am looking on line but everything seems to come up with Lazada which seems to be online, plus a delivery charge and waiting so many days, if someone could maybe point me in the right direction .

Thank you.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

if someone could maybe point me in the right direction .

Hope you are having fun in the Philippines Stevie lad...........

Why not try Cost Co :thumbsup:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, stevewool said:

right direction

Wilcon, Home Depot or All Home

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I have also seen them at Citi Hardware.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Hope you are having fun in the Philippines Stevie lad...........

Why not try Cost Co :thumbsup:

Living the dream some days , living a nightmare other days but only when food shopping with Ems, but other then that it’s ok.

Cost Co, well that’s another time and place.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

Living the dream some days , living a nightmare other days but only when food shopping with Ems, but other then that it’s ok.

Cost Co, well that’s another time and place.

As a member pointed out Steve, Citi Hardware be my choice, did buy a heap of stuff from them an on the whole satisfied. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

We usually buy all furniture from All Home (more expensive but better quality) or Mandaue Foam.  I find Citi Hardware and Ace Hardware expensive for mist things i.e. I bough a can of spray paint for 110php at the local hardware store but Ace were charging 179php for the identical product!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RBM said:

As a member pointed out Steve, Citi Hardware be my choice, did buy a heap of stuff from them an on the whole satisfied. 

I think Citi is good if you know what you want to buy. The sales staff at the stores here in Davao are total nitwits. There might be 5 or 10 of them standing around talking to each other. Go up to ask a question, and they scatter and the poor one or two not fast enough to disappear get stuck trying to answer questions or find something they know nothing about... It can be frustrating...

They seem to have a good selection of quality power tools, but the sales staff, again, have no idea about any of it...

Edited by Tommy T.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

I think Citi is good if you know what you want to buy. The sales staff at the stores here in Davao are total nitwits. There might be 5 or 10 of them standing around talking to each other. Go up to ask a question, and they scatter and the poor one or two not fast enough to disappear get stuck trying to answer questions or find something they know nothing about... It can be frustrating...

I have come to realise they are not assistants but store detectives - and not so discrete ones at that!

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

One time I had five (5) of them trying to open a light fixture in order to show us how to change the bulb. They did not have a proper screwdriver and just could not figure it out. Not to brag, but I took one look, whipped out my Swiss Army knife and had it opened in less than a minute (without breaking it!). The crowd vanished while I did that. I guess old age and treachery wins sometimes?:smile: